Thread: Krill Oil

Wannabebig New Member

Krill Oil

Just thought I'd share this since most of my mates don't know anything about krill oil. It's over 40 times more potent than fish oil and has a ton of vitamins and nutrients, also antioxidants. It's becoming popular but it's been on the market for awhile. I've been using this one:

Click here - Krill Oil

But there's lots on the market. No I'm not spammer, I've been a member for a long time, just posting up my 2 cents.
    If you're not bodybuilding, what are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
    Just thought I'd share this since most of my mates don't know anything about krill oil. It's over 40 times more potent than fish oil and has a ton of vitamins and nutrients, also antioxidants. It's becoming popular but it's been on the market for awhile. I've been using this one:

Click here - Krill Oil

But there's lots on the market. No I'm not spammer, I've been a member for a long time, just posting up my 2 cents.
    Are you using Krill for the anti-inflammatory (joint) benefits? Or just general health?

It seems to have relatively low EPA/DHA and a higher cost than fish oil, but apparently they are absorbed in a different way with Krill oil. The other benefit seems to be that you do not have to deal with the 'fishy' taste - although I rarely have a problem with that when I use high potency (EPA/DHA) fish oil products.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 220 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com