Thread: Frank Serpico

Frank Serpico

I am the type of person who when sees a good movie, will have some opinions shaped or beridden with when ever I see a movie.
    I just saw Serpico the other night, it was a movie so great, Al Pacino deserved 5 oscars for it alone, he played so good.

My favourite scene was when :

Serpico brings in a mobster who think he is above the law, and totally whop is ass and slam in a cell, that was totally sweet.

Anyways, in my opinion they dont make movies like this no more, there arent actors who can act like this no more.

I think movies like this should be standard in schools, because it makes you want to live a 100% honest life

and folks, dont take the money!
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

I would say that almost any movie featuring Al Pacino is a legend in the making!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

yeah true..... , doesnt seem like many people in wbb has heard of Serpico......
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Banned
    Dog Day Afternoon is also worth watching.