Thread: Try to figure this trick out.

Hybrid View

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar

Try to figure this trick out.

If nobody gets why it works by tomorrow, I'll post the answer. Somebody will get it, though, I bet. Have fun!

http://www.mc.hik.se/~mid95wem/trams/magic/welcome.html
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

It works because none of the cards you could have picked show up on the last page. Heehee.

Oh yeah, I want my prize too.

Back at it
    You beat me to it frozen! Darn you... it took me a second run through the program but I got it.

ahh lol
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

lol..........if you didnt get it on your first try, dont try for a career in magic
    -deFenDeRs oF thE unDerRateD

If it doesnt make dollars, then it doesnt make sense

I never knew how skinny I was untill I started gaining a little weight

damn...i was confused...haha
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar
    It had me going for a while, too. Actually Frozen got it, but just to make sure its understood. . .

One card is removed (any of them, doesn't matter), but the others are left as the same number or face card (jack, queen, king), but the suits all change. So you're brain is looking for, say a 9 of diamonds, on the second page the 9 is changed to clubs. Your brain doesn't process the suit change and the numbers look the same, so you never see what you're looking for.

Frozen, how many tries did it take you? Of course I knew something was up with it right away, but I'll admit it took me 8-9 runs through it to get it.

JPC
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL