Thread: New Barney song!

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar

New Barney song!

This is great!

Click on Barney Song link when page loads.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/pia_pe...r=/WBB&.view=l
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

grow.....Grow....GROW.....
    LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

<wipes tear from eye>
    If at first you don't succeed, take 5 lbs. off and try again.

Bump

More people gotta enjoy this. It's to funny!
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

That's SO wrong. Barney is a totally helpless dinosaur, he's never done anything to harm anybody. Why would he deserve such a horrible fate?
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Actually, Barney isn't nearly as annoying as he used to be now that the Teletubbies have eclipsed him.

JPC

grow.....Grow....GROW.....
    Barney isn't annoying anymore because my kids have out grown him.
    If at first you don't succeed, take 5 lbs. off and try again.

LMAO!!!!!
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!