The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

remove

n/m
    Last edited by frankm007; 12-23-2006 at 08:19 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

your falling for her??
    looks like girl trouble to me
    -deFenDeRs oF thE unDerRateD

If it doesnt make dollars, then it doesnt make sense

I never knew how skinny I was untill I started gaining a little weight

Of the driver ilk
    If your afraid to hurt her, your afraid to love her. Not hurt in the sense of physical hurt, but emotional hurt and mental hurt. Lying can ease pain, therefore is not condusive to love, the truth can hurt, whatever it may be, but the truth is important in a loving relationship.

It sounds as if she has a fixation on her ex, of course this is only deduced from your comments. If she cannot accept you as she did her ex, then she is not completely over him.

Oh, and if you are "falling" in love with her, then the feeling of excitement will wear off in a week or so, and you may not like each other after then. Stand in love instead. Make a conscious decision to lover her, and to give to her (not material things, but yourself). If you cannot do that, then what you are feeling is lust.
    "42"

Re: my mistakes (relationship)

Originally posted by frankm007
    1) first time we we're joking around, and i playfully stuck my middle finger out at her... she got really upset and hurt (how can i do that)... i appologized and that was that...
    my g/f and i are always calling each other loser/jerk/bastard/b-tch etc all those loving names but once she did something that annoyed me and out of my mouth i called her a c**ksucker.....i dont even know why i said it but i had crossed the line. she was more than a little mad
    'you cant avoid confrontation in life. it just makes things more trouble down the road. sometimes you have to look at the bull and say "f--k you bull" and grab that bull by the horns'

-Shane

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar

Re: Re: my mistakes (relationship)

Originally posted by McBain
    i called her a c**ksucker
    *laugh* I always find this funny. Why is the girl so offended? Is it such a bad thing (usually true, too) to call a chick a ****sucker? I mean c'mon. Call me a ****eater, see if I get ticked. Geez. Women. Go figure.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Originally posted by Xg74
    If your afraid to hurt her, your afraid to love her. Not hurt in the sense of physical hurt, but emotional hurt and mental hurt. Lying can ease pain, therefore is not condusive to love, the truth can hurt, whatever it may be, but the truth is important in a loving relationship.

this si an amazing bit of verbiage. thank you.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Stop overthinking things If you have to think too hard about everything you say to avoid "mistakes," things will get boring, quick. Not to say that you should just spout off whatever comes to mind, but almost. If your personalities click, it shouldnt matter.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

you scare me
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Simplistic
    Originally posted by kAiXuan
    your falling for her??
    looks like girl trouble to me
    I agree. Those little things that she is sensitive about will get worse, and you will find yourself constantly apologizing for stupid things.

I think she gets to hurt to fast over nothing......
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Wannabebig Member
    Show me a woman that doesn't.......

:withstupi

so true so true

I think she's trying to get you where she wants you....

just my opinion though, I could be wrong.

People wonder why I call myself Mr. T. One dude asked, 'does the T stand for tough?' I said no. Another dude asked if the T stands for my last name, Tureaud. No it does not. The 'T' in Mr. T stands for tuna. T loves tuna.

be lucky you got a girl, I am 18 and rotting up like a dead man inside my head, I have tried absolutley everything and anything, the only reason I am not blowing my brains out is for my parents.
    Last edited by Rock; 04-04-2003 at 12:59 PM.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Confused
    only reason i dun got a girl is cus i dun wanna bring anyone else into my screwed up life yet. i would like to pull myself together first. Your not alone rock.

Simplistic
    Originally posted by Rock
    be lucky you got a girl, I am 18 and rotting up like a dead man inside my head, I have tried absolutley everything and anything, the only reason I am not blowing my brains out is for my parents.
    Jesus Christ man.

Relax.

Originally posted by Neil

Jesus Christ man.

Relax.
    Aye. Rocky baby, relax man. Girls arent all this life has to offer. Youll find someone, worry not. It will probably happen when you least expect it too.

frankm007 - dont worry so much. I do the same thing, worrying about what i said and how she took it, and its just lame. If your so worried about being who you are around a girl, then thats probably not a girl you want to get with. but, what do i know..not much really.

Mystic Eric
    frankm007: is this girl the 17 year old girl that you were talking about before?

rock: dude, relax man.

Maybe you are trying too hard.

Stupid and selfish reason to kill yourself, too. There's a lot more to life than that.
    AIM: RyanNSIT
    MSN: rlambert@netsourceit.com

heh he's always like that.

Mystic Eric
    Oh and frank, I didn't really understand any of your posts... they were kinda confusing. It just seems that you're over analyzing though.

ahh, youre right, I am gonna put the money aside that I get in the armey and save up for a nice russian hooker.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Or you can not worry about it and just enjoy your life, Rock. You and I both know that there's much more to life than chicks. Sure, they're great, and for some people they're absolutely necessary, but at my and your age (18 for you, 20 for me), there are plenty of things more worth worrying about...such as your future, your bodybuilding, etc.

frank, she sounds kind of immature to me. Are you absolutely sure that you want to get deeper into this? Think about it. Are the things that you're having to put up with now going to be the things that you want to put up with for a while? Things like that usually get worse. You can't really "train" a girl to not do that anymore, and you shouldn't anyway. You shouldn't get involved with a person that you have to "train" in any way at all.

Girls do worry over little insignificant things very often, yes. But give them some credit: hardly any, in the absence of weird psychological issues, worry over the things that you say she worries over. Flicking her off and that hurts her? Man, I dated a girl once that got REALLY upset when I told her "fvck you!" in a very joking way. That girl was mentally unstable. Yours may not be, but she might cause you to really resent her later on if she does this a lot.

ahh, youre right, I am gonna put the money aside that I get in the armey and save up for a nice russian hooker.
    lol. thats the spirit, rock.

Dude.....if she's getting that irate over stupid **** like that, take a lesson-- she's either got some deep-rooted issue that she's attempting to hide from you, or she's just ****ed up in general.

Either way, run as fast as you can.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock