Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheels

Banned
    Originally posted by chris mason

I will never get it, why do peope get so freaked out about a guy who doesn't spend his life shaving himself in the shower? Body hair is a androgenic trait, a male trait. No, I am not a woman. I have nothing against hairless males, they should have nothing against me.

Oh, and just for everyone's information, every single pro level bodybuilder is a shitload hairier than I am if they let their body hair grow. A lot of those guys have backs that look like a carpet. You can't tell from photos, but they do.
    He's probably just anxious about body hair because of his imminent puberty.

nice wood floors chris they look like mine

oh but your legs are much more impressive
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Originally posted by Callahan

He's probably just anxious about body hair because of his imminent puberty.
    lol. So true. "Oh no! That guy has body hair! I don't! I thought I had a pubic hair until I pissed out of it"

anyway.

Them's some legs, Mr. Mason. And we share the calf problem. lol.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    Yeah, and neither of you can lift worth a damn.....

...ok to avoid the pending beatdown, let me add I'm just kidding

Big legs chris. All you bald guys can go to hell. I'm with chris. Men have hairy legs, women don't. Which camp do you belong to?

I am very impressed with the legs, and the traps too which are popping out of this loose shirt

way to go
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

I love cats

I think you are misunderstanding due to an assumption. I have no intention of competing in a bodybuilding contest in the near future. I really am not after the lean bodybuilder look, never have been. I have competed. When I competed, I dieted. I have always been after maximum size and strength, without much concern for bodyfat. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a slob, but I don't care that much if I have washboard abs. Think Kaz if you want an idea of what I want to look like. I like food. I have posted numerous other pics if you want to get a better idea of my overall physique. Use the search and take a look.
    I dont plan on competing in any competitions either, but id still much rather be at 6% bf than 15%. I understand that you might not care about being lean, but im sure it would be preferred to not being. You seem pretty defensive, but you're right, I did assume on a bodybuilding board that most people would be after a nice lean bodybuilding look.

Looking solid and strong, Hair on a man is natural females love it.

We hairy men must stick together and defend our right to look hairy!
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

^ joins the FFHM

Originally posted by Destram

I dont plan on competing in any competitions either, but id still much rather be at 6% bf than 15%. I understand that you might not care about being lean, but im sure it would be preferred to not being. You seem pretty defensive, but you're right, I did assume on a bodybuilding board that most people would be after a nice lean bodybuilding look.

Contray to the slogan here, we are more than just bodybuilders. Again, I have no problem with someone wanting to be lean, and I hope you stay lean if that is your goal. My goal is maximum strength and size (in that order) while being natural. In my opinion, to achieve that goal, bodyfat goes with the territory (especially for the 2nd portion). I suppose I might be feeling a bit defensive due to the fact that I felt as if you were commenting to me as though I were an amateur. Based on your avatar, I am guessing that I have probably trained for more than 2/3 of your lifespan. I also would like to think that I know a fair bit about the iron game. These things make me feel a bit defensive when someone speaks to me in a manner which I don't feel befits the previously mentioned facts. I hope you will note that I never resorted to insulting you in any manner.

One last thing, if your bodyfat comments were not just examples, you are not 6% bodyfat (based on your avatar) and I have no idea what I am, I might even be higher than 15%.

I love cats

Contray to the slogan here, we are more than just bodybuilders. Again, I have no problem with someone wanting to be lean, and I hope you stay lean if that is your goal. My goal is maximum strength and size (in that order) while being natural. In my opinion, to achieve that goal, bodyfat goes with the territory (especially for the 2nd portion). I suppose I might be feeling a bit defensive due to the fact that I felt as if you were commenting to me as though I were an amateur. Based on your avatar, I am guessing that I have probably trained for more than 2/3 of your lifespan. I also would like to think that I know a fair bit about the iron game. These things make me feel a bit defensive when someone speaks to me in a manner which I don't feel befits the previously mentioned facts. I hope you will note that I never resorted to insulting you in any manner.

One last thing, if your bodyfat comments were not just examples, you are not 6% bodyfat (based on your avatar) and I have no idea what I am, I might even be higher than 15%.
    Alright to start off, i think you should cool down a bit and take it easy, im not trying to start a fight or cause any problems with you, so i dont know why you're feeling so defensive. I have been training for under 6 months and im nowhere near 6%, i never said i was 6%, they were simply examples, not comparisons. It seems that you are misreading my posts as attacks on you for some reason. I dont know why you got the impression that i was speaking "down to you" or something of that matter, i cant see anything that would make you think that. It's great you've been training for so long, thats a great accomplishment, but i was under the impression that people on this board were going for a lean look as well as size and strength, the fact that you dont care about your bf is why i was mistaken to ask if you were trying to put on size or got off your diet. If you want to take my posts as some kind of malicious jab at the seasoned veteran by an incompetant amateur, you're welcome to, but it was never my intent.

Cool down? Why do you think I am so upset? I am responding to your posts. If you read my post carefully, I stated the caveat "if you bodyfat comments were not just examples". I also never responded with angry words. I did explain my feelings. That is all. If your commenst were misconstrued by me, then my apologies.

I love cats
    It just seems like you're angry at me. I was just giving a compliment on your size and definition, but i apologize as well if i came off as insulting.

Pretty Fly for an Old Guy W8_4_Me's Avatar
    Lookin' good.... as always.
    "A winner...knows how much he still has to learn, even when he is considered an expert by others; A loser...wants to be considered an expert by others, before he has even learned enough to know how little he knows." - Sydney Harris

"It takes a big man to cry, and an even BIGGER man to laugh at that man!" - Jack Handey

"It's simple. If it jiggles, it's fat." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Chris your thighs... and well everything else... are huge.
    Just a question, do you have flat feet?

Sav: whats wrong w/ how hes posin

chris
    your shirt is dirty