The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Damn I seriously cannot believe this ****..

Last night I was driving my car (which I have not had too long as most of you know) and I lost my cash card..

Anyway my gf was asking stupid questions like "Where did you last see it ?" and "Where did you put it last?".. lol, I mean if I new that I would just go get it from where I put it last lol..

Anyway so we argued and I agreed to drop her home.. I pulled up at her house and she was getting her back ad stuff together.. I noticed about 5 or 6m yards in front of me her housemate was putting her sterring lock on her car..

Then I just heard a massive bang and my car moved forwards about 2 metres ! I looked outta my drivers side window and theres was LOADS of smoke and a car was diagnales in the road and was ploughed into the car i front of me..

My area is kind of notorious for Joy riding so my instant response (after allowing the winding to go away lol) was to jump outta the car and see if I could catch some 14 yr old about to run off lol..

But the person stayed in the car which I thought was wierd... I opened the door and there was like this 30 yr old asian guy in there looking a bit shocked..

I also checked the flatmate who was still in her car and although well shocked she seemed ok so I asked the guy what the hell happened who was out of his car by now..

He only had an asthma attack whilst driving and blacked out !!!!!!!!!

So my Beemer is now undriveworthy (Bent up rear alloy wheel, blown tire and bsically a huge scrap mark down the driverside of the car...)

So I am ringing up lame ass insurance companies today

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Are you saying some Asian Guy rode your behind?
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

That sucks mate. But look at it this way.... at least its not totaled.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

Bespoke Super Mod
    Shame to hear about that
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

damn that sucks im buying a little piece of crap today at least if that happens to me i wont lose much :P
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

You buy pieces of crap Frank? Eww.
    ...it's more friendly for trainers to say, "yeah, we can help you tone up!" rather than saying, "yeah, we can help you get rid of that fat ass!"

Anthony

lol I forgot to mention perhaps the funniest bit..,

The Police blocked the road as cars were diagnals and **** in the middle of the road ... Of course there was a bit of traffic from when b4 they did it so they started signalling people around the Police van in the middle of the road...

LOL, this guy in a old pice of crap was directed around the Police van and he hardly turned his wheel, lol and just went straight into the back of the Police car.. HA HA

I laughed so hard, but not as hard as when he reveresed in a panic into the Fiesta XR2I behind him.. OMG I was in stiches.. he was like 70 and ****ing senile lol.... The Police Women went nuts and confiscated his keys while they sorted it out lol..
    Last edited by Joe Black; 06-21-2001 at 08:19 AM.

LMAO! You got some funny story lately Hulk
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

Sorry to hear about this Hulk

But the rest of the story is fuuuunnnnnyyyy!
    It seriously sounds like something you would see on one of those TV shows that show funny things caught on camera!

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    I've heard some funny stories in my time, but that was awesome! Oh, sorry about yer car though, that sux.

LMAO@ Sinep!
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

Originally posted by Maddog
    You buy pieces of crap Frank? Eww.
    Ya, crap with wheels
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

Hulk, still, you should be able to get money from the Asian guy, right? If he has attacks that impair him from driving correctly he should not have his license.

Heath after a long day giving people at his insurance some grief and moving it along faster it is actually working out ok..

My car is getting picked up tommorow, I am getting a courtesy car whilst my car is fixed too..

Mystic Eric
    Originally posted by Hulk

Last night I was driving my car (which I have not had too long as most of you know) and I lost my cash card..

Anyway my gf was asking stupid questions like "Where did you last see it ?" and "Where did you put it last?".. lol, I mean if I new that I would just go get it from where I put it last lol..

Anyway so we argued and I agreed to drop her home.. I pulled up at her house and she was getting her back ad stuff together..
    that sucks hulk.. but i guess this accident that was indirectly related to dropping your girl off doesn't really help your guys's relationship eh?

Mystic Eric
    Originally posted by Hulk
    Heath after a long day giving people at his insurance some grief and moving it along faster it is actually working out ok..

My car is getting picked up tommorow, I am getting a courtesy car whilst my car is fixed too..
    hulk, if worst comes to worse, rip off your shirt and then start flexing and then they'll be scared into giving you what you deserve

What do you live on 101 Dumba$$ Drive rs. That is some funny stuff Hulk btw I would blame my girlfriend for the Asian guy too, well, not with her around anyway ow Yes dear I'm coming Dragss vox away by his ear.

Everything works out for the best.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo