Thread: recent pic,damn I'm fat

Been there,lifted that.

recent pic,damn I'm fat

Not only fat,but pale and unshaven,I figure you can't polish a turd,so why bother tanning or shaving until I look better.
    Pictures sure don't lie.You look at other people and go" I look better than that"but in reality you might not as is my case.Time to do something about it.
    Last edited by fastfred; 10-21-2002 at 03:15 PM.

Been there,lifted that.

no pic I'll try again

Attached Images Attached Images

A. F.
    exactly how are you fat?

Been there,lifted that.
    My waist line is disgusting and no cuts anywhere to be found.

Banned
    nah yer not fat mate! Just not ripped up. You got some decent size going on there . . . good thickness in arms & forearms especially.

get a grip on your diet and before ya know it you'll have a better view of the muscle you've already packed on

Militant Agnostic kalashnikov83's Avatar
    lookin thick man
    I AM THE STRONGEST, I AM THE VIKING!

How do you sleep at night, lardy love boat?

Your no t that bad, really. You look like you have a slim waist line and you look thick and you have big arms. You don't have any nasty love handles. You just need to cut and bring out that muscle underneath.
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

Been there,lifted that.

what would you do?

With my body type,condition I'm in and being natural my whole life.What would someone recommend for a cycle?Want to be lean and still have decent size.I know this post should be on the aas board,but I didn't want to tie up space with another pic of my fat ass.

Pretty Fly for an Old Guy W8_4_Me's Avatar
    Won't take much to get right back in there... train, watch the diet... you'll get there quickly.
    "A winner...knows how much he still has to learn, even when he is considered an expert by others; A loser...wants to be considered an expert by others, before he has even learned enough to know how little he knows." - Sydney Harris

"It takes a big man to cry, and an even BIGGER man to laugh at that man!" - Jack Handey

"It's simple. If it jiggles, it's fat." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Wannabebig Member
    whats up fred? you have gained a little weight since your last pictures havn't you? But you are not as bad as you had me thinking. What I suggested should work fine. Have you contacted them yet?

Been there,lifted that.
    Originally posted by ddrew
    whats up fred? you have gained a little weight since your last pictures havn't you? But you are not as bad as you had me thinking. What I suggested should work fine. Have you contacted them yet?
    No bro,not yet I'm trying some natural stuff first.Give my body a chance to have some foreign sh!t up in it.
    And by the way that other pic was 15 years ago.
    Last edited by fastfred; 10-31-2002 at 06:02 PM.