The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Old Back Pics

Old Back Pics

I forgot I had these pics. They are really old. I got a free web cam. Tested it out with some quick poses...but the quality was so bad and grainy I never used it since. Lighting in my room is also crappy to compound things.

I got the cam when I first got DSL, so that would make it I think about 6 months ago these were taken. I would say now my back is prolly the same, or maybe not even as good, but I think my shoulders have prolly improved a bit. Well whatever...just posting for no reason other than was shuffling through my hard drive and came across them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

'nother.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Really bad lighting but a different angle.

Current FFFA Enforcer

you look big, but you cant see **** w/ those pics as you said. You have alot of muscle there man, nice traps

Can't see much, but the shadows look big! The lat spread looks good as I can see some of it!

you got some serious mass, but I really cant see more than that, but its still easy to see that its big.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Banned
    that 3rd pic looks like some kind of nouveau art... you can hardly tell it's a pic of a person

Yeah, I just came across those pics when I needed to use the webcam photo editing software to shrink bammers pics for him. Where my light is in my room added to the fact that the webcam is crap made them obviously almost useless. Just thought I'd post them as I didn't put anything of my back in my journal...so this is better than nothing...barely.

Current FFFA Enforcer

I GOT APIC OF THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD PIET want me to post it??

j/k big fooker
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

That's it....yo mamma is getting the donkey punch next time i'm with her!

Current FFFA Enforcer

i can't see squat you big handless mofo!
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?