Thread: Push/Pull/Legs OR Chest+Back/Legs/Shoulders+Arms?

Push/Pull/Legs OR Chest+Back/Legs/Shoulders+Arms?

I am considering changing my split routine as well as reducing the # of exercises that I do per muscle group. I currently have a four day split: Chest+Front Shoulders / Back+Shoulders+Traps / Arms / Legs and typically do 4-5 exercises per muscle group (Traps and Shoulders would count as one muscle group here divided over two days). Which three day split is better - P/P/L or C+B/L/S+A - if a three day split would be better at all? Thanks for any and all advice...

Grasshoppa
    Either is fine, figure out which one you're more comfortable with.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    push pull legs gets my vote, but actually I'd just do what I feel more often. Listen to your body. if you're hyped up to train your legs, do your legs. If your dreading doing your back on a particular day, do it the next day, do whatever you're feeling. You'll be able to throw yourself into it more.

stealing my words of wisdom now tuttut
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.