The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ideal partner Question!

I was out at a night club last night with my mates some of whom are female and we began talking about ideal partners i.e in terms of looks etc. This is my question for the both ladies and men on the board. My female freinds said that there ideal partner would be the oul cliche tall, dark and handsome, and they said they hated muscles. They only liked it if you were naturally born with muscles. I was like what the f***. What would your ideal partner be. Also in terms of looking like a celeb who would it be. Mine would be tall, blonde, Intelligent, great body, big tits and looked like Anna Kournikova. Anybody else want to contribute to the thread.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

if icer and sav have a 17 year old baby together maybe we can talk.............
    Last edited by McBain; 10-24-2002 at 09:29 AM.
    'you cant avoid confrontation in life. it just makes things more trouble down the road. sometimes you have to look at the bull and say "f--k you bull" and grab that bull by the horns'

-Shane

heh. i can't say what my ideal partner looks like besides, attractive to me.

my ideal partner adores me, let's me be me, is loyal and affectionate and trustworthy, is honest and kind, and a great conversationalist. whatever package he may come in is hard to pin down at the moment.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

looks matters only a bit, I aint no catch my self.

But my perfect girl, whom I wish to meet in this sorry piece a **** we call life, should be cute and playfull, I love to play around, and she should like animals and appreciate the work I do in the gym.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Honest, trusting, caring, loves me for who I am, not what I have or what I can do for her, smart enough to hold a conversation with me on any given topic, level-headed enough to balance out my wild streak but still able to let loose and have fun, athletic, just crazy enough to understand my insanity, and....I'm sure there's more, but those are the main ones.

As far as appearance....that could vary widely so long as the personality is there (though at the moment she's about 5'7, slight build, brunette, and enjoys skating )
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

A. F.
    not overweight by any means
    cute face
    great personality (too long of a list to define)

I don't beleive it when people say that the most important thing is personallity and looks are only skin deep, because what attracts you to the opposite sex in the first place are looks. Your hardly going to go over and chat up someone who is fat and ugly. I mean come on here. Also a great job and lots of cash wouldn't go astray either.

maybe that's how it works for you, but like someone always reminds me - you can't help who you love.

sure i'm initially attracted to a pretty package. if the mind ain't right tho, i lose interest quickly. I've also found myself incredibly attracted to "not gorgeous" types, based solely on personality.

you asked for an ideal partner. someone who gets that kind of commitment better have more going for them then just physical attributes.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

I agree with Tina.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Wowbaby, sure you do, if she has big tits.

hehe, wowbaby life has its own ways, people has to compromise and so on.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Physical Ė I donít have a set type if the women looks good, then she looks good. I find myself mostly dating like tall skinny women. My current girl is 6 feet and about 120lbs.

Mentally Ė the girl needs a sense of humor, she canít be helpless (make some decisions on her own), a little bit of an attitude, intelligent and playful. She has to be able to keep up with me; she needs to be full of energy.

Simplistic

Re: ideal partner Question!

Originally posted by wowbaby
    , and they said they hated muscles. They only liked it if you were naturally born with muscles.

I'm gonna have to call B.S. on that one. I think girls say things like that because they are afraid of looking superficial. Either that or when you say "big muscles" they think you are talking about the IFBB pro look.

5'2, 110lb latin girl, but the face is most important to me. She cant be too quiet, gotta be independent and affectionate.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Its kinda obvious what people look for personality wise. How many people say that want someone that treats them like crap, lies to me, someone that does not respect me, and someone that doesn't listen? So personality is a given.

looks? i like skinny girls, hair color? I prefer dark haired girls. Skin tone? I like a slight tan, not the leather skin look.

Honest, trusting, caring, loves me for who I am, not what I have or what I can do for her, smart enough to hold a conversation with me on any given topic, level-headed enough to balance out my wild streak but still able to let loose and have fun, athletic, just crazy enough to understand my insanity, and....I'm sure there's more, but those are the main ones.
    Yup

On the looks aspect, I can be attracted to a variety of types.

Honest is #1. She's gotta be honest. Other than that, she's gotta be intelligent, have a great sense of humour, be loving and caring and be very family oriented.

Physically, I like tall women, I'm 5'11", but my g/f is 5'9" and with heels she's usually as tall if not taller than me. Love brunette hair with subtle blonde/red streaks. Blue eyes get me all the time. A great smile can light a room. And she has to be into the same things I am, especially fitness. She doesn't have to be a fitness model, but coming to the gym with me is awesome!! I don't care about breasts, I'm an a$$ man so she's gotta have a nice bum. Other than that, I like curves, she can't be thin like a rail, she's gotta have some meat on her.

And go figure, my girl is all of the things I just mentioned... maybe that's why I love her so much!?!

Workhorse
    Check out my Training Journal HERE

105kg Open IPF Classic Provincial record holder in the squat, bench, deadlift, and total.

for looks... all cliches
    i suppose the only way i differ from the mass there is that id like her to be athletic, perhaps moreso than most men.

personality well it would help if shes down to earth, doesn`t worry, is always up for doing something that seems totally unlogical but you just feel like it...

she shouldn`t show any behaviour that serves only to gain attention.

cliche- shed have to be smart.

she should prolly also have a taste and liking for sarcasm and cynicism.

Funny would be awesome. ive met so few funny girls in person

"but my g/f is 5'9" "

come to holland. thats average, if even, of the local girls

Banned
    Originally posted by wowbaby
    I don't beleive it when people say that the most important thing is personallity and looks are only skin deep, because what attracts you to the opposite sex in the first place are looks. Your hardly going to go over and chat up someone who is fat and ugly. I mean come on here. Also a great job and lots of cash wouldn't go astray either.
    A man does not insist on physical beauty in a woman who builds up his morale. After a while he realizes that she IS beautiful - he just hadn't noticed it at first. - Robert Heinlein

That's an oversimplification and if you peel the onion a bit, you also see that it reflects certain cynical opinions about the nature of man and the nature of relationships. But it's a nice quote.

You don't wear your personality on the outside, clothes are not the same thing.

Banned
    Oh, and my ideal:

Attractive, athletic, great smile, tolerant, common interests, strong-willed, affectionate, impulsive, creative, sensual, considerate and intelligent are all requirements.

A good body and long hair don't hurt, either.

Fortunately, I've already met this woman. I' ve known her for a little over 10 years and I've been married to her for 7 1/2.

why u damnit

Originally posted by Reinier
    "but my g/f is 5'9" "

come to holland. thats average, if even, of the local girls
    A couple of my previous g/f's were like 5'0" and 5'1". They were so petite is was cute. But I definately find taller women more attractive.

I'd have to say that she'd have to be athletic, not just fit. I'm very active and I love to be able to take my g/f on a day long hike, go play basketball or go skating. I'm a jock I guess, what can I say!?!

Workhorse
    Check out my Training Journal HERE

105kg Open IPF Classic Provincial record holder in the squat, bench, deadlift, and total.

if id have a girl and shed get in a fight with someone and she throws a slap, id be so disappointed. she better be able to give a good right corner

lol that was just a joke. no requirement. but slaps are still sad