The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: chest question

Wannabebig New Member

chest question

i was looking for some advise for building the inner part and upper part of the chest. i have noticed pretty good results on my lower and outer parts of my chest but the middle still seems small. i didn't know if there are certain chest excersises that focus more on the center and upper parts. thanks for the help......

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

What Frozenmoses means is: read this thread...

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...?threadid=4730
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

Starting all over again :(
    lmao

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar

Re: chest question

Originally posted by MEMPHIS
    i i have noticed pretty good results on my lower and outer parts of my chest but the middle still seems small.
    I've heard estrogen therapy can help with that.
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

You can not 'target' the inner or upper portion of your chest. They'll grow along with the rest of it.

If you want a big chest, you need to have a big everything, and you need to work on getting a big press, either db or barbell, whatever.

Unless you are 220+ pounds at under 10% bf, I doubt you have any inner or upper anything you need to worry about.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Paul you can develop the inner chest it depends on the movement, sure the outter will grow too.

point is you can grow the outter chest without growing the inner, if you dont have a good enough range of movement.

use dumbells instead of the bench press and focus on the range of movement

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Here we go again. outnumber

A Fortnight Dead
    Lucian,

Read Hulk's sig.
    "human kind/
    Cannot bear very much reality/
    Time past and time future/
    What might have been and what has been / Point to one end, which is always present."

-T.S. Eliot. "Four Quartets."

"Redistribution [of wealth] is in effect far less a redistribution of free income from the richer to the poorer, as we [had] imagined, than a redistribution of power from the individual to the State."
    -Jouvenal

Fear me, I am the bandersnatch.
    -Paul Stagg