Thread: Need All The Help I Can Get

Second Place = First Loser

Need All The Help I Can Get

Ok, I am 17, 285 (yeah, I'm a fatty damn it!) But that is going to change. I want to get down to 220 (210 is my goal, but will settle for 220) by March. I am going to continue lifting of course, and doing more cardio. My questions are should my cardio be high, mid, or low intensity (and for what duration). Two, should I take an ECA stack? And three, is this mildly reasonable goal, in that is it not only possible but plausable. Thanks for the help!
    Second place is just a generic term your mom created to make you not feel bad about losing, because second place is actually first loser!

A. F.
    take xenadrine, eat CLEAN, and do lots of cardio.

Grasshoppa
    Primarily, worry about your diet. That will be the overall deciding factor, a calorie deficit.

I would concentrate on that for awhile and then gradually work cardio in when you start to plateu. If you start to plateu again, throw in an ECA stack.

As for cardio, I've seen a lot of different opinions. I'm of the mind that high intensity interval training is best for fat burning. But I've seen pretty knowledgeable people recommend low to moderate intensity cardiovascular work as well.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

Second Place = First Loser
    Thanks for the help. I was thinking of starting with low to mederate cardio first off, just so that I don't get turned completely off from doing it, and then as I progress going up to high intensity. thanks for the help guys!
    Second place is just a generic term your mom created to make you not feel bad about losing, because second place is actually first loser!

Interval is best IMO
    hmmmmmmm... will i ever be big enough?

Age- 17
    Height- 5'10"
    Weight- 160

RAW lifts
    Bench- 225(1)
    Deadlift-350(1)
    Squat-285(1)