Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 weeks on the dark side

3 weeks on the dark side

Attached Images Attached Images
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    You're a bad, bad boy.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

"As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Banned
    while we will apparently have to wait for visual evidence of your walk on the Dark Side, how much do you FEEL it has helped you?

Big difference? Some difference? No difference?

Well, in 3 weeks taking minimal amounts, I feel it has done wonders.

Wannabebig Member
    Whats the darkside? Is this roid use??
    Exchange the cold days for the sun....

nooooooooo, it's working out with mystic eric

It must be doing something, cause today while I was working out at the gym, one of the trainers came up to me with a smirk on his face and nudged me and said "You're dabblin' with the goodies aren't ya"
    Last edited by BigChaseyChase; 11-06-2002 at 05:12 PM.

My god, what have you done!!!!!!!!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

hmmm.....wanna be a stripper?

don't fry those teenage hormones.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Stripper? lol....I got offered that job once.

You're gonna be a monster, you bastard you....
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

i can see why chase.

A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Originally posted by Tryska
    i can see why chase.

Finally!!!! humped by the axe brandishing indian!

LMAO!

Way to go though BCC, looking good.

Thanks sav

God damn chase. Your physique never ceases to amaze me. It is extremely inspirational man. You have done a great ass job.

Wannabebig Member
    Last edited by blackflash; 11-06-2002 at 05:50 PM.
    Exchange the cold days for the sun....

Yes, I'm young. No, I will not be developing gynecomastia, and I PMed you want you wanted to know

never commented on your pics before so here goes:

very good work man. Most excellent work man! Your heading down the path to Mr. O man. I'm thinking you'll get there in 2012-2017.

Energizer Bunnie
    Those legs......
    "Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design." Jim Rohn

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

Thanks TT!

And Franji..... tuttut ....well.....