The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Last edited by frankm007; 09-21-2004 at 09:16 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Same thing happened with my old gf lately. Doensn't talk to me forever and then out of the blue starts callling. I kind of got suckered into the trap and got messed over again. I say leave that girl alone and don't talk to her.

Ever think that maybe it's the obvious? She still wants to be friends. People do that, you know.
    LaLa

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar
    I'm with Nights. I wouldn't call her though. It's rare that works out well, because USUALLY (not always, mind you) the other person wants to become friends all of a sudden because their next relationship just blew up and they're lonely. As soon as they get their feet on the floor again in another realtionship, they're gone again.

If she calls and you enjoy her friendship, visit with her again. If it irritates you, don't. I wouldn't call her, though. You might dredge up old feelings just about the time she's ready to not need your friendship anymore.

I'm all for staying friends, BTW, if it happens and if you're comfortable with it. But a lot of folks work way to damn hard at "being friends" after dating, because they think they should or it validates what they had together or something. Not necessary. Young people date, they break up, it's a normal part of life. You don't "owe" each other anything afterwards (except being decent and civil to each other and respecting each other).

But if she wants to be friends and it doesn't play on your psyche in some negative way, great!
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

Ignore the bitch. Make her regret dumping you. Cause by you talking to her your giving into what she wants. All shes going to do is head**** you again. Watch out bro!

never date someone who's already broken up with you. I don't think she's interested in that relationship anyways. Maybe she was just feeling bad and wanted to see how you were. Only talk to her when she initiates calls, convos. And for christ sakes leave your mom out of it, and no more calling her over nightmares, or wet dreams.
    Last edited by Avatar; 11-11-2002 at 09:52 AM.
    "They will spend their nights dreaming of six-pack
    abs and a rock hard physique, little do they realize eventually we will reach
    our goal and they will be dreaming of the body we walk around with every
    dayÖonly then will they understand." -- Severed Ties

"There are 6 billion people in this world, and I'm #1." -- me

#1- She likes the fact that you will come back so easy and agree to spend time with her when she asks, and uses it as a self-confidence boost when she needs one.

#2- She really DOES want to be friends with you.

I dunno which one
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!