Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Here !!!

New Here !!!

hello everyone, I'm new to your Chat Message Board. I came from Musclemag.com but it sucked there. I'm 40 years old and have been in the Iron game for 23 years. I at one time trained with Rich Gaspari here in NJ for 2 years during his reign as runner up in the Mr. Olympia to Lee Haney. I also competed but not at that level. I won a National qualifier but called it quits at that time in the competitive field. I've also worked Personnel Security (bodyguard) for several famous people one example is Muhammid Ali. I have a martial arts background that started when I was 8 years old and hold high ranks in multiple disaplines. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and give a little background as to who I am. I look forward to my time here. Train hard and smart!
    Firestorm
    Attached Images Attached Images

HI! :evillaugh :alcoholic

hehe
    Our Journal!
    R.I.P Devie

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

A. F.
    ****.... nice.

btw - wrong forum.

Energizer Bunnie
    Welcome
    "Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design." Jim Rohn

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

OMG....

Very nice job bro.....very nice.

peace-

Craig

You were a bodyguard for Muhammed Ali??? Damn!!!
    Welcome aboard

Wow. Quite a background. You look frickin' big, too. Welcome.

*EDIT* I think I wrote almost exactly what Ken wrote, so edited for the sake of non-weirdedness.
    Last edited by Frozenmoses; 11-11-2002 at 08:13 PM.

Welcome!
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Thanks everyone You make a guy feel welcomed. I have no Idea how your seeing my pic though I can't see it!! hahaha And yes I worked for Ali, Stallone, Janet Jackson,Jake Lamotta(raging bull), Neil Sedaka(don't laugh hahaha), just to name a few. It was a good experience. I enjoyed it. Thanks again everyone.
    Regards,
    Fire

Nice gunz man let's see the wheels!
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

You look great. Welcome.
    Man, if he do but live within the light of high endeavors, daily spreads abroad his being armed with strength that cannot fail.

--Wordsworth

Senior of Kinesiology
    Welcome!!
    Meet PR: 290lb bench press, 505lb dead lift @ 190lbs

Current Training: Yoga and Weightlifting

5'11'', Male, 175lbs, age 22

Welcome to WBB. Pull up a chair, have a protein drink and start reading. There's lots of chatting going on here - all good.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Welcome. Sounds like you have a great deal of experience, always love to see vets on here.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Your a great group everyone thank you. I'll work on the Wheel pic and for now I'll put another pic in the Members PIc section showing a little upper thigh that I currently do have in my possesion here at work. I'll post it. Just beware of the zebra shorts. they're rather funky but serve the purpose on leg day. (keeps things in place if you get my drift) Thanks again all !!!!!

Wow man, sounds and looks like you've got some experience.

I'm thinking of starting some form of martial arts and was wondering what's your favorite discipline?
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Bodyguarding for ali, how is that?
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

Favorite style was Wing Chun Kung Fu. It is an excellent fighting art. It also worked well as a foundation to build from.
    I no longer work in the field of personnal Securities but it was fantastic! Ali was a pleasure to be around. A real prankster and jokester. Stallone was also a blast but I had already known him through his Brother Frank (from Levitown PA) Used to train with him(Frank) at the YMCA in Trenton many moons ago as a kid. This time frame was just prior to Rocky1's Release. At that time in my life as a youngster I never would have imagined I'd be working for this Guy years later. It was a fantastic experience. (I worked on the set during the shooting of ROCKY3 in Philly).

Speaking of martial arts, If there are any New Jersey State Police officers that belong to wannabebig.com, and see my pics the may very well recognize me. I've also instructed Several NJSP Troops as well as a handful of F.B.I. field agents out of the Newark NJ office(Organized Crime Unit).
    Peace all

Climax of Intellect WillyTheGreat's Avatar
    Can you teach me how to get big? At least my chest. My chest won't grow!! >:o

Willy could you please post your chest routine here please? Include Order of excercises, Warmup set(s), number of sets, reps, and poundages used last workout.

Firestorm, that is so awesome, Sylvester stallone rocks!, he had a great physigue and the first 3 Rocky movies tells a real good story, about more then just boxing.

And like bodyguard for Muhammad Ali, that is totally awesome, he is a great personality, I hope you will share many of your stories here.

Have met Arnold??
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

welcome aboard firestorm, your background sounds VERY imteresting!!

good stuff.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

cool firestorm.w/ all that martial arts training...maybe you could suggest a few stretches or exercises to help w/ my flexibility...will be looking forward to your posts
    btw,istarted a journal about aweek ago(ive been traing for about 5 months)if you get a chance,id apreciate it if you would look it over and let me know what you think....peace
    Last edited by adam4444; 11-12-2002 at 06:46 AM.
    i cant deny it,im a f**kin' rider,you dont wanna f*ck w/ me-tupac
    im not a doctor,i just play one on the inernet
    how can i give a f*ck when idont know what a f*ck is to give it