Ive been training for just over 2 years now. When is started i was 160 lbs for the 1st 1 and a half years i never bulked i just trained and modified my diet. Over the last 12 weeks i have been having ago at a bulking diet, i was 180lbs when started and now weigh 198lbs. i have noticed size gain all over but i have gained fat around my midsection and lower back. i know i have to be prepared to gain fat in order to maximise mass gain but it is realy worrying me.

i will bump up a recent thread i made which shows my before and after pictures. i not perfect but i am pleased with my size gains over my 1st 2 years.

My stats are: 5'10 23yr old 198lbs. Body fat unknown?? Biceps measure 16 inch. i am natural.

Here is my current bulking diet plan:

6am : 2 scoops of Progain(maiximuscles mass builder) & 3scoops of oats with 1 pint of water. Also Mulitvit.

9am: 1 30g protein drink & pint of milk

noon: 2 x turkey sandwiches on brown bread. 1 x pack of low fat crisps. 1 x cod liver oil tablet, 1 x vit c tablet

3pm: 2 x turkey sandwiches on brown bread

5pm: Chicken breast or steak with rice, pasta or potatoes & Veg

7.30pm: 1 x Protein drink & 2 x rice cakes

9:30pm: 1 x Protein drink with 1 x flax oil 1 x vit c.

I drink approx 8 pints of water a day. i take creatine and Glutamine.

This diet has helped me to pack on size and my stenght has improved, but as i explained before im concerned with my fat gain. Can you see where i could tweak my diet. Am i just simply eating too many calories.

I know this is a long mesage but thankyou very much for taking the time too read it and i hope you can help me out.

Do you think seen as i gained approximately 18lbs from this bulking diet i should now start to cut bodyfat so it doesnt get any higher. i was looking to keep bulking until after xmas then cut for the summer, but i could start cutting now. what do you think??

Looking forward to you help.

Cheers

D221