Thread: Alright fellas,

Scuzzbucket is numero uno Scuzzbucket's Avatar

A pic of me... newly sober and scrawny...

I'm 19 years old, stand 6'00", weigh 183 pounds (don't know body-fat percentage), and am consuming approx 3000 calories a day. I actually haven't been hitting the weights seriously for almost a year. When I was 16, I was a husky 220 pound farm boy with a 750 lb. leg press, 265 lb. bench press and 375 lb. squat. After I got out of high school, I moved from the sheltered country life to the big city (typical fish-out-of-water type stuff). I fell into the party scene and forgot all about training, thus did some very negative things to my body (I'm sure I don't have to explain what "supplements" I was taking then...). I went from 220 to about 170 overnight... and not the good way. I'm just now starting to get back into fitness and this is week 1 of my new, healthier lifestyle. I'll keep you guys posted throughout the weeks and look forward to constructive criticism.

http://www.angelfire.com/wv2/scuzzbucket/pose01
    Last edited by Scuzzbucket; 11-14-2002 at 01:35 PM.
    "Always find something to fuel your growth, and know that each rep brings you closer to your goal." - Tommi Thorvildsen
    ------------------------------------------------

Nice traps. Must have been from lifting all those bales of hay
    peace-

Craig

(I'm sure I don't have to explain what "supplements" I was taking then...)
    Glad to hear you stopped taking the supplements I'm guessing what it was. I've been clean for 12 years now and I LOVE it.

Good luck