The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

eating while out of town for 8 days

I'm cutting right now and am gonna be out of town because of work for the 8 days over the next two weeks. I'll be staying at a hotel, and will be at the training facility/gun range from about 9-4 each day.

Would I get by if I ate out twice a day at like wendy's, or subway and the rest of my meals I eat just 1 pack/can of tuna or a protein bar?

So I'll still be getting protein in my system every 3 hours, and two larger meals which will consist of protein, carbs, and some fats.

My main goal is just not to gain any fat this week, and maintain my muscle, while not being an eating stooge.

think it'll work?
    "They will spend their nights dreaming of six-pack
    abs and a rock hard physique, little do they realize eventually we will reach
    our goal and they will be dreaming of the body we walk around with every
    dayÖonly then will they understand." -- Severed Ties

"There are 6 billion people in this world, and I'm #1." -- me

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Pick what you eat carefully and I don't see why it wouldn't work.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

Check out the websites of the restuaraunts that you will be eating at and get the nutritional info, then plan your meals accordingly. I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as you stay within your set calorie limits.

watch the carbs...try to get as much quality protein and fat as you can. and of course eat all the veggies that you can !

Most sit down places will allow you to specify how you want your food prepared. That's what I do when I'm out. I also pack protein bars and a small container of protein powder. You can always buy tuna and cottage cheese when you get there. Good luck.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.