Thread: a bit of advice please!

a bit of advice please!

i did up my calories today at fitday.com and i totaled just under 1500 per day. I know it's not enough. I'm thinking of trying to fix it by having 2 breakfasts before i leave for class like pup suggested ( but i ended up not doing, because i am an idiot). I'm not sure how many of the eggs i eat equals a cup... in fact i think i'll go check that now... (sorry for the stream of consciousness crap here)... damn it. I had way underestimated the size of a cup... my cals are, in actuality, probably 1000 or maybe even less. No worries though, i know exactly what I'm gonna do to fix it. i have problems cooking stuff for other meals so what i'll do is have 4 eggs first thing when i wake up. then, 2 hours later, oatmeal with a tablespoon of natty PB in it. those are the major changes, but what i really need are small 'snack' meals to fit in between them. I'm thinking a tablespoon of PB and a piece of bread can be one, giving 170 cals. how about 2 cups' worth of milk? that would be 242 cals. since i really like the taste of natty pb on bread, i could do that twice for the small snacking meals. and if milk passes muster, how about that once or possibly twice? i think then, i would be on track. any other suggestions for small, simple, 'in between' meals?

you could always get some whole wheat baking mix...make up some muffins or something...definitely stick with the simple food...cheese is also calorie dense and easy to eat.
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Make sure you are using the quantities properly on fitday. It is easy to underestimate the amount of a certain type of food you ate. I usually have to adjust stuff quite a bit to get it accurate.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer