The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    I just read some articles on these, and so I was wondering what you guys felt about these...anyone tried them with good gains? Im currently on the normal 6 day meal plan, and have been for awhile, without gaining much weight, which is my goal. I probably need to increase my caloric intake, but I was just curious if anyone else tried these? I dont think i could handle the Animalabolic, but possibly the ABCDE. what do you guys think (from a gaining lean muscle mass point of view)?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I've tried the ABCDE diet for a month(November).You loose some bf while at least maintaining lean mass.However if you want to add some lean mass you have to eat lots of complex carbs(if you're not carb sensitive).The second diet you mentioned,doesn't worth.. If you want to try it,you'll have to take anticatabolics throughout the day so that you don't loose musle mass.(because your body goes in a starvation mode).I don't recommend it.

I'm not a big fan of the ABCDE diet or workouts. I think you are better off sticking with one thing for a longer term.

Is the Animalbolic diet the one where you only eat one huge meal a day, and pretty much stay in keto?

I think that diet is based on some research that shows fat loss increased on keto diets when less meals were eaten. What I think the diet misses is that in the short term, the body is going to use a significant amount of protein for energy, until it adapts to starvation and begins using FFA. Personally, I don't see why this diet would work any differently fron a regular TKD or CKD, and has some big disadvantages. (I would have to eat 2600 cals in one meal. I'd be sick. I'd also be miserable all day)