The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: tired

tired

i've been dead tired for over two weeks now, i dont know why. I get like 6-8 hours of sleep every night, but i'm still tired, especially when i get back from school at 2pm. Could this be due to lack of nutrition or vitamins? Any suggestion on what vitamins to take in order to get over this tiredness?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

A multi vitemin is good to take regulary. I got mine from GNC. What is your diet like? I get extreemly tired when I'm on a low carb diet.

Ecoli die
    Do you mean tired as in sleepy or tired as in out of energy? They are very different things.

I'd check my diet first, my sleep pattern second, and then my vitamin and mineral intake.
    Now in pain, only working out the walking sticks.

tiare, actually both...but mainly sleepy. i really dont got a real diet, often i skip breakfast and i buy fast food for lunch at around 12.00 and then maybe something to eat at like 4pm...

Originally posted by Centaurion
    i really dont got a real diet, often i skip breakfast and i buy fast food for lunch at around 12.00 and then maybe something to eat at like 4pm...
    That's probably the problem. Of all meals, don't skip breakfast. tuttut

Eat breakfast. Preferably with oatmeal.
    Last edited by Stray; 11-21-2002 at 04:36 PM.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

Originally posted by Centaurion
    tiare, actually both...but mainly sleepy. i really dont got a real diet, often i skip breakfast and i buy fast food for lunch at around 12.00 and then maybe something to eat at like 4pm...
    An active lifestyle coupled with inadequate food intake is probably the problem. Like Ritzol said eat your breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day.

i take gnc megaman...i work from 4 am to 4pm...and still feel good enough to work out.i usually average 6-7 hrs sleep a night.are you takin' any vitamins at all?
    i cant deny it,im a f**kin' rider,you dont wanna f*ck w/ me-tupac
    im not a doctor,i just play one on the inernet
    how can i give a f*ck when idont know what a f*ck is to give it

Could be death knocking on the door. All your big disease have symptoms of being tired.
    Could be anything stress, pulling on er to much, diet sucks, sugar levels from not eating. Not doing yourself any favors lifting on that diet.
    Get rid of the fast food too.

does low iron affect men like it does women? same thing happened to me ... and at the advice of a few people, i started supplementing with iron and my energy came back within a few days
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

mkay thx guys. I'll start taking vitamin supplements and iron supplemnt...and i'll also try not to skip breakfast!