Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Pic...

Exellent legs Chris !

Sorry I didn't really have time to comment as I was in a real rush to get uot when you sent me your email..

The picture I took doesnlt really show them at their largest either, as you go to walk away they look HUGE......

Well done!

That is what you call superior quad development my friends!!!
    the Lateralis (outer) and the Medialis (inner) muscles are developed to give you the image the the whole leg is the same size. I will venture to say with 28 inch thighs that just above the knee chris is probably in the 23 inch range.....remember Tom Platz.
    " Eat to grow, Progression to get stronger " - mesmall

wow! those are great legs; judging by your knees it looks like you were blessed with small joints.
    "The harder you train, the harder it is to give up" ~Vince Lombardi~

Looks good man. Nice teardrops....

Very nice quad development, i guess you really do know what you are talkin about, i'd like to see an upper body shot, i'm guessin with those quads your chest is in the 52 inch range.
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

bone crusher
    chris = huge mofo!

Those legs could move a good size truck

Hey Chris! I was a way from the forums or a few days so I missed the BIG posting!!!!

Well done and I'm glad we finally got to see a pic of you!
    Can't wait to see the rest

Sav is such a pervert...
    Good work Chris... by the way... what exactly is your philosophy on training? I just go to the gym 3x a week , work hard with 9-12 heavy sets for each body parts and that does it for me. Oh yeah, and I spend alot of my lonely time in the bathroom.
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

I rememeber Chris saying that he trains every bodypart every 12-14 days or something cause the point he is at now every 7 days is too much, or unnecessasry, or something...
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Sinep, I believe in setting up specific programs for individuals using some basic guidelines. Yes, waiting as long between sessions as necessary for full recovery is part of those basic guidelines. Trainees need to learn to think "outside of the box" and realize that training on set days of the week just doesn't cut it for long term gains. You body is much more dynamic than such rigid routines allow for. You need to experiment and find out what recovery periods are best for you in each major bodypart. You should also realize that those periods will change as you get stronger and older (they will lengthen). Stress in life will also effect recovery time.

Originally posted by the terminator

it's great to see everyone starting to get along now.. i think i'm gonna cry..

hee hee, power's way of complimenting chris's legs sound like he was hitting on chris... maybe we're starting to get along a bit TOO well... tuttut
    LMFAO

Nice legs Chris.

Wannabebig New Member

Those thighs...

Hello, all. I am new to this site, and I just want to say that this seems like a great forum for exchanging ideas as well as motivating one another.

Chris, nice quads, man! The home gym must really be working for you! I just want to know what you do about fitting into slacks - do you see Omar the Tent Maker???

UghLore

I just buy slacks with an oversized waist and "relaxed" fit. Thanks for the compliment.

MACHINE
    Nice tree trunks you have there!
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560