The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Whats up everyone, great forum, alot of knowledge. Im 16 and ive been lifting seriousley for about a month. Im 5'10, 150....but im sure you all dont feel like reading my autobiography so i wont say alot of crap.

One question though:
    For a beginner looking to add mass do you guys think i should do a 3 day or 4 day split, or does it not really matter.

Again great forum everyone, look forward to posting, peace out!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Welcome. Check out the WBB routine.

http://www.wannabebig.com/wbbroutine.php
    ...it's more friendly for trainers to say, "yeah, we can help you tone up!" rather than saying, "yeah, we can help you get rid of that fat ass!"

Anthony

Gonnabebig Member
    The wbb routine works!! Trust me!!

If you want to add mass eat like a mofo.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    Welcome to the nut house!!!

Elpietro- how exactly does a mofo eat?
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

Originally posted by LATMAN
    how exactly does a mofo eat?
    lets do a poll

hi though! Something that I've started doing again that seems to be working really well is having a 4 day split spread over 3 workouts a week (so you have the same workout every 9 days or so). Anyway just something to think about.
    half the time I have no idea what you're talking about. the other half, I'm not listening.

good to see you here D'Willie..

I made great gains on the wbb routine..

Have a look at see what you think..

Also search here for some routines. There have been loads of good ones posted perfect for a beginner..

Good luck..

Originally posted by LATMAN
    Elpietro- how exactly does a mofo eat?
    Well, basically a mofo eats in the following way. Anytime anything edible comes with in reach, you grab it, and eat it. You buy your chicken breasts in bulk packages, add tuna to all your meals, and when you are thirsty your add powda to it. When you've done all that you are ready for your 5-7 additional meals a day. Followed by setting your alarm for 3am to get up and guess what...eat.

This routine is then followed by the "lift like a mofo routine." If you need a definition please ask.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

ElPierto I was thinking about doing the midnight snack too. Has it really helped you add mass? What does everyone else think about it?

I, a lucky one, have never had the anguish of contemplating a 3am meal. I think daytime eating poses enough challenges on its own, with the stickfigure actresses that are supposed to be the role models for us girls messing with our heads. But welcome to the board! Its nice to see other people that are 16.

Anyway, I think that first you should try the routine the others suggest and eat about 6 times a day, and if you're not gaining THEN you can consider the 3am thing. Unless that is, you REALLY feel like waking up at 3am tommorow. Thats just my opinion. Careful you eat the right food though, in the right amounts, or you'll wind up with more flab than muscle. Good luck!

D'Willie,

If you don't want to set your alarm for a 3 AM feeding, another thing you could try would be to eat about a cup and a half of cottage cheese and a complex carb just before bed. The main protein in cottage cheese digests relatively slowly, so it functions kind of like a 'time-release" protein.