Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vent Frustrations Here

its more than that reinier...so much more...

Oh centaurion I'll go to the school dance with you and you don't even have to pay me. When is it and where is it?
    If figureskating was easy they'd call it hockey. me
    If it's important they'll call back. me

The question isn't who is going to let me;
    its who is going to stop me.
    Ayn Rand

And so it begins,
    My eyes wide, yet I see only darkness.
    The world is mine, yet it crumbles with my touch.
    I can touch the stars with my thoughts,
    But the simplest of pleasures denied.
    All things must end they say;
    to end before beginning?
    Tis the sadest loss of all.
    M.P. (poet and author)

"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution."

out the back of the gym snorting an oz of creatine
    Originally posted by Spawn_X
    Most guys still assume women are the way we "think" of them.. its about time they realised things changed.

Originally posted by Tryska
    what do you mean, women are the way guys "think" of them?
    well us guys asume from what weve learnt from stupid TV and the "olden days" that females like a sweet, kind, caring, gentlemen, and you chicks make it out to be like that aswell.

how many times have we heard "hes so nice" "aww your so nice" "no sheryl, this guys difrent, hes nice!! )" "my ideal partner would be a guy thats nice, sweet, caring, sensitive"

when in fact what they really want is a guy who is abit of a prick, smartass, asshole, toughguy.

and any chick here who says this is bs, must have something wrong with them, cause i know, that any guy who gets down on there hands and knees for a girl will get stepped on, and reason is because they become boring, no challenge, no excitement.

i know 2 guys, that are the biggest players, dickheads, jerks, one of them is the typical bodybuilder stereotype, hes big, hes dopey, hes aggresive, he has punchups on the street and hes arrogant, the way he gets chicks is very straight forward he bes nice while going straight to the point.

some examples of his sweet talk [done in a dopey voice not a sweet voice]

"do you have a bf" "thats a personal question" "well, uhhh im just asking you, whats wrong with that?" "im not saying" "ok so that must mean a no"

"all girls these days give head, its ok"
    "do you believe in bf and gf? common its the year 2003 not 1950"
    the decent girls in our group "HATE" him, but ive noticed that they have some sorta attraction to him, but he is so much of a dickhead i find it hard to believe he could pick up decent chicks, but this guy picks up all sorts of chicks, and one minute the decent chicks in our group say they HATE him, the next one said she cares about him.

and this is a guy who openly admits infront the boys and the girls in our group, that he will **** almost any chick, he plays chicks, he popped a chicks cherry then cheated on her, he ****ed a chick that had never kissed a guy before, etc etc, and the chicks are just there saying hes a dickhead and jerk and that they cant beleive he would do that, but they admire him in another way.
    Last edited by MaFi0s0; 11-30-2002 at 12:10 PM.

Originally posted by Lizzie
    Oh centaurion I'll go to the school dance with you and you don't even have to pay me. When is it and where is it?
    hahaha

Oslo, Norway at Rockefeller 17th of December... hehehe

looking forward to it...

Sorry MaFIOsO but you have issues man. How old are you? I think in early teens its kind of a status thing ....oh got a have a guy got to have a girl mentality. And yea I still go for the sweet kind caring type. If a guy treats you like crap now he'll always treat you like crap and I'm not into abusive relationships. Maybe the difference is maturity.

Ayn Rand

And so it begins,
    to end before beginning?
    M.P. (poet and author)

"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution."

Success Nourishes Hope Shankerr's Avatar
    Originally posted by Centaurion

hahaha

Oslo, Norway at Rockefeller 17th of December... hehehe

looking forward to it...
    Theres a guy that I know at Dalhousie from Oslo, he's been talking it up so much, I wanna go now! I don't think I'd make a good date though.....
    Let me get this straight...
    You get play from the girl of your dreams
    PR Shoulder Press using the 3 digit dumbells
    Hit up some fun with the guys
    Then get more play
    (all in one afternoon/evening I might add.. S)
    You are a success my friend . Share your secrets. (Crippy)

rookiebldr says:
    As for the weight gain, that too shouldn't be a problem, just tell them your leaning out. Then flex your bi and tell them to ****ing get lost.
    Shane says:
    yeah or throw something at them
    rookiebldr says:
    like a couple of 45's

out the back of the gym snorting an oz of creatine
    Originally posted by Lizzie
    Sorry MaFIOsO but you have issues man. How old are you? I think in early teens its kind of a status thing ....oh got a have a guy got to have a girl mentality. And yea I still go for the sweet kind caring type. If a guy treats you like crap now he'll always treat you like crap and I'm not into abusive relationships. Maybe the difference is maturity.
    im 19, i have issues? im not condoning his behaviour at all, im just showing anyone here that might be interested, that this complete jerk approach actually works.

our whole group pays him out about his behaviour but it actually works.

ok im gonna exagerate abit to prove a point.
    if you were with a guy that opened doors for you everywhere you went, was being a complete romeo and sweet and nice, you wouldnt get sick of him?, say he didnt pull any moves at all on you for 4 months, but kept taking you out and treating you like a princess, what would you think of him?

most girls wouldnt see him as partner material, they would either see him as a good friend or a loser or a wimp or a fagget.

lol S. Would have been cool man!!! We could have gotten drunk and chatted up all the broads... Haahahha

You want my honest answer MaFIOsO (how the hell do you keep the capitals straight!) I would consider myself damn lucky and he wouldn't have to pull any moves cause I'd be all over him.
    Did I just say that?.....

Ayn Rand

And so it begins,
    to end before beginning?
    M.P. (poet and author)

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    if you were with a guy that opened doors for you everywhere you went, was being a complete romeo and sweet and nice, you wouldnt get sick of him?, say he didnt pull any moves at all on you for 4 months, but kept taking you out and treating you like a princess, what would you think of him?
    You'd wait until he moves back home from college due to a peronal traumatic and life threatening experience and the next night, you dump him and say '**** you, Budiak.'

i truly like your bitchy whiny attitude budiak....

Overtrainer.
    Mafioso: I've got a friend who is exactly like that. All the girls love this guy and would shag him. My friend would probably make your friend look like the Pope some of the things he comes out with. The problem is that this guy has so many issues that yeah he can get almost any girl he wants but cant hold a steady relationship and is whinging and depressed all the time.

But he's how he is because that's how he is. You can't say here's an example of someones personality now lets all act like this guy....whod want to be that much of a cock anyway?

I've gradually become more cynical and more of an arsehole because of my experiences with women, that's how you learn to really play. Get in the game, get cut, cut some people and eventually you wake up and realise that you have turned into a ladykiller. You just got to be persistant and the worst thing you can do is forceably act like someone else....women have ESP about that sort of thing,....i swear.

Ok so i think it's my turn to have a vent:

LAST NIGHT WAS ONE OF THE WORST NIGHTS EVA!!!

A friend of mine from interstate has been staying with us so i decided to take her "out on the town" last night. I was the driver for the night, had about 5 in my car and we met up with another car load of mates later in the night.

I was basically the only sober chicky out of about 10-15 people Which basically gives me the responsibilty of everyone else (makin' sure they don't get themselves into any trouble)!...... well they did. One girl got really drunk and really sick so i had to spend quite a bit of time with her in the toliets, another (the one staying with us) cheated on her boyfriend (of 3 years ), and I lost one of my close friends for about 2hrs. I'm REALLY REALLY ****ty with her now- she didn't tell anyone where she was going (the last i had seen of her she was speaking to this complete jackass who she had just met)! FOR 2HRS i did laps pushing through hundreds of people in this 3 storey club trying to find her. She didn't have her wallet or phone on her and this guy was buying her drink after drink after drink (very obviously trying to take advantage of her tuttut ) I was soooooo worried cos if anything was to happen to her i could never forgive myself. and i was SO MAD that she could be so inconsiderate!!!!!

Anyway when she FINALLY got back i let loose!! It takes a hell-of-a-lot to push me over the edge..... but she did it!!! I got so angry with her that i kinder felt like her mother!! Now i know it prolly sounds like i'm completely overreacting, but she does this to me quite often- she's even gone home with guys before and not even told me (when i'm supposed to be givin' her a lift home).

And then to make matters worse, when she got back we lost our other friend who i also had to take home and it took about an hour to find her!!!

I eventually got home (after dropping a car load of people home) at 4am.

Not an enjoyable evening at all.......... just fookin' stressful to the point that i ended up in tears

I gotta stop caring so much about my friends
    'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.'
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

i truly like your bitchy whiny attitude budiak....

Please tell me that this is an attempt to be cute. You think I made up a story to be whiny and bitchy?

Dont make comments about my attitude, especially in a thread about VENTING FRUSTRATION. Dick.
    Last edited by Budiak; 12-01-2002 at 12:31 AM.

I'm freakin pissed off that I have to pay a $130.00 fine for crossing the street where it was posted not to! I mean yeah, I ilegally crossed where it was posted not to but COME ON???? ONE HUNDRED AND THRITY DAMN DOLLARS!!!!
    -=Forgiven=-

Originally posted by Budiak
    Dont make comments about my attitude, especially in a thread about VENTING FRUSTRATION. Dick.

aaah good point. But hey, dont get insulted now, i pretty much enjoy reading what you write, especially the stories!!

Holy ish, Cent, I thought I was the only person who loves 'Prince Charming' (the song).

I`m frustrated that it seems there is nobody in my surroundings who is anything like me.

I`m frustrated by the lack of maturity in my surroundings, while i realise im not mature myself.

I`m frustrated I have no love but then again that seems to be so normal at my age that i dont really worry about it

I am scared for the future of my country, everybody here is talking about Bush and how stupid he is for being so harsh, while elderly people are being robbed with plastic bags over their heads and nobody cares, everybody just calls you stupid and idiot, while ****ing criminals can do what they want because of GIRLIE MEN who has forgotten all about their viking heritage, well I am for one proud to have a father that has thought me that an eye for an eye is necesarry to keep a balance in the society, if not, things will be like they are now, yahooo for liberal wussies.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

to everybody who posted in this thread
    Attached Images Attached Images

There's a dirty needle in your child, haha, stick me
    Empty bottles still in hand still dead, still me
    I'm the suit and tie that bleeds the street and still wants more
    I'm the 45 that's in your mouth
    I'm a dirty, dirty whore

Yeah I know the lyrics. Thank you.

i was implying that i'm a dirty dirty whore

ps. i like King of Nothing better than Prince of Charming!
    Last edited by Centaurion; 12-01-2002 at 07:32 AM.