The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep, it certainly did.

I knew that this "moron" comment was getting a fair bit of airplay in the U.S. So I was attempting to show how Canadians can laugh at our own political gaffes. And just like any political party, the damage control that is performed is frequently just as bad as the original issue.

Oh well.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Why backpedal ...just own up to it.

"Yeah I called him a moron...he IS a moron"

Man politics suck.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

Success Nourishes Hope Shankerr's Avatar
    haha, oh well, it was fun...

speaking of political gaffes, I'm gonna go watch This Hour has 22 Minutes now.. :-)
    Let me get this straight...
    You get play from the girl of your dreams
    PR Shoulder Press using the 3 digit dumbells
    Hit up some fun with the guys
    Then get more play
    (all in one afternoon/evening I might add.. S)
    You are a success my friend . Share your secrets. (Crippy)

rookiebldr says:
    As for the weight gain, that too shouldn't be a problem, just tell them your leaning out. Then flex your bi and tell them to ****ing get lost.
    Shane says:
    yeah or throw something at them
    rookiebldr says:
    like a couple of 45's

Originally posted by Budiak

Oh, you mean a person of above average intelligence instead of a supragenius?

Yeah, I mean, you'd never want me as president, would you? I mean, I jumble words all the time, I must be an idiot! I misspelled something once, and they put me into remedial english for 6 years. God bless them. And that IQ score of 148 of mine(which, btw, makes me a genius, in the top 2%)...damn...I would need at least 212 to be a legitimate president.
    And the fact that I disagree with you on a lot of things only solidifies my idiocy since your political opinions are the sole product of your superhumanly immeasurably intelligence.
    Budiak, I can say with near certianty that you are more intelligent than Bush. I misspell words all the time as well, but I would not be qualified for the job of president. Neither would you.

Also, the fact that you disagree with me on a lot of things has absolutly no bearing on how intelligent I consider you. I have never before indicated that I consider your oppinions "idiocy", or that I consider my intelligence to be "Superhuman" or "Immeasurable".

Sarcastically depicting me as arrogant has nothing to do with the current issue, which is Bush's intelligence.

Originally posted by Shankerr
    haha, oh well, it was fun...

speaking of political gaffes, I'm gonna go watch This Hour has 22 Minutes now.. :-)
    I'm sure the will be some funny skits about the moron issue this week.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Wannabebig Member
    Ha ha ha what a moron!

Wow, way to give life to a dead, dead thread.

Yeah I think it did.

I am a collecter/account analyst for Wells Fargo Financial. I used to call Canadian accounts, and what really got me was when some of them would constantly say "yous guys". Man, I could handle everything else lol.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Wow, way to give life to a dead, dead thread.
    Ha ha ha