The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Overtrainer.

The Ultimate Thread.

This thread is the ultimate.

What makes it the ultimate is it's subject matter which is contained within the thread.
    Read on to find the subject matter in all of its glory.

If you choose not to read on then you have abandonned a life changing moment and instead opted to spend the rest of your life without experiencing the ultimate thread.

Here is the subject matter, which is quite separate and superior to the introduction you have just read:

This is taken from some old book I found in a wardrobe. Wanted to see if you guys agreed with it. In ways I do.

"The Meaning of Life.

The meaning of life is simple. To put it plainly the meaning of life is to occupy a human body and utilise it in interactions with other humans to assure the best possible outlook for that bodies conscious mind. For us to understand the meaning of life we must separate our consciousness from our physical being and understand that it is our conscious will which operates a human body to achieve a desirable state for the conscious mind. In doing so, one must firstly attain good physical shape. From there it is a matter of delving your body into adequate social interaction, sexual interaction, competitive interaction and of course fiscal interaction.....

The reason physical shape is important is because a body that operates in a healthy state provides a more suitable environment for the brain which is of course the centre of our consciousness. Through physical improvement the conscious mind becomes more alert, faster at processing and retrieving information and seemingly operates at an above average level of well-being......."

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    this is the ultimate thread cause me and bcc will start dumping hot body pics in it if it gets too long

Now this thread is SWEET!!
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

life:

The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
    The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.
    Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.
    A living being, especially a person: an earthquake that claimed hundreds of lives.
    The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.

The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.
    The interval of time between one's birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.
    A particular segment of one's life: my adolescent life.
    The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.
    Slang. A sentence of imprisonment lasting till death.
    The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.
    A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.
    An account of a person's life; a biography.
    Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.

A manner of living: led a hard life.
    A specific, characteristic manner of existence. Used of inanimate objects: “Great institutions seem to have a life of their own, independent of those who run them” (New Republic).
    The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.

A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.
    Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.

Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
    Actual environment or reality; nature.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

I know someone who got a dictionary for Christmas!!
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Banned
    A zygote is a gamete's way of producing more gametes. The may be the purpose of the universe.
    -RAH

Life: The best damn cereal this side of Dodge.

There's no such thing as death life is only a dream, and we're a machination of ourselves, we are all of one consciousness, sharing ourselves subjectively. - bill hicks

I can only prove my own existence, so I will err on the safe side and presume that all of you are figments of my imagination.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Originally posted by ElPietro
    I can only prove my own existence, so I will err on the safe side and presume that all of you are figments of my imagination.
    man your imagination sucks, - where are all the butt naked ladies and why dammit why are we all not millionaires
    half the time I have no idea what you're talking about. the other half, I'm not listening.

out the back of the gym snorting an oz of creatine
    there is no meaning of life.
    the question, the meaning of life is merely a physocological trick used to make the human mind think the unthinkable.. err

the meaning of life is nonesense, its just a stupid question that makes you think like...

what color would the universe be if nothing was there, black or white?

what happened before the big bang?

wheres the end of the world? and what happens after that?

what the **** do we do for infinity in heaven? what happens after 10 billion years?

who created god?

thinking about this stuff trips me out.

now lets get to the pr0n!!
    the meaning of life is sex, there you go, pr0n pr0n pr0n
    Last edited by MaFi0s0; 12-03-2002 at 11:49 AM.

Originally posted by flake

man your imagination sucks, - where are all the butt naked ladies and why dammit why are we all not millionaires
    Haha, there are tons of naked ladies, you just can't see them. It's all in my head! Man, being omniscient and omnipotent rules! Wait, why am I responding to you, you don't even exist!
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Originally posted by ElPietro

Haha, there are tons of naked ladies, you just can't see them. It's all in my head! Man, being omniscient and omnipotent rules! Wait, why am I responding to you, you don't even exist!
    EP, stop talking to yourself.

If it doesnt fit, force it. If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway..

MY little piece of philosophical insight
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 170lbs

Lifts-
    Squat: 315x5
    Bench: 245x4
    Chins: BW + 45x7
    Dips: BW + 90x6
    Row:135x7

hmmm
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

Life is the things we do when we're not having sex. Trying to get sex. Lifting weights to become bigger so we feel better whilst trying to aquire sex. Eating clean so we can lose body fat to look better during sex. Working to raise money for... you guessed it sex. Oh don't forget, learning new things so we can implement them in our plans to get sex.

too much thinking

*headache*
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee