Thread: Signs, That He/She Is Cheating?

Signs, That He/She Is Cheating?

What are they?
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Getting worried your better half has found a discount, Maki?
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

1.you dont hit it as often
    2.she gives you excuses
    3.she goes off on her own more often
    4.she is hot
    5.you have to ask this question

hope you dont think yours is cheating maki and just wondering!!
    -deFenDeRs oF thE unDerRateD

If it doesnt make dollars, then it doesnt make sense

I never knew how skinny I was untill I started gaining a little weight

It's not for me, it's for somelone else. I'm secure and confident about my lady.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Another, odd one, is MUCH MORE FREQUENT sex. Like ALL the time. It's usually violent and lacks any passion. Guilt-sex.

Sudden influx of unwarranted gifts, less time spent with the partner in question...she won't let you answer her phone..
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

wondering if she is cheating is not a good sign
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

Well it can go two ways in some things

1) Stops having sex with you
    2) Questions YOU as to your faith for her (thus moving focus from her to you)
    3) Seems preoccupied most of the time (focuses on things other than you, thus reducing her guilt)
    4) Takes your normally jokingly remarks for more than they're worth
    5) Questions such as "So how was your day" might seem as if they distress her, may accuse you of asking too many questions
    OR... she may be all to eager to answer such questions

A lot of it depends on the type of person they are.

She goes on alot of "business trips" for the weekend
    She goes to work early or comes home really late
    Getting alot of calls on her cellphone
    Spends alot of time on the computer
    Suddenly takes an interest in appearance
    Suddenly starts to listen to different types of music
    I read an article on this and I'm trying to remember the rest of the signs and by the way this goes for a guy or a girl.
    If figureskating was easy they'd call it hockey. me
    If it's important they'll call back. me

The question isn't who is going to let me;
    its who is going to stop me.
    Ayn Rand

And so it begins,
    My eyes wide, yet I see only darkness.
    The world is mine, yet it crumbles with my touch.
    I can touch the stars with my thoughts,
    But the simplest of pleasures denied.
    All things must end they say;
    to end before beginning?
    Tis the sadest loss of all.
    M.P. (poet and author)

"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution."

Success Nourishes Hope Shankerr's Avatar
    She goes on alot of "business trips" for the weekend
    She goes to work early or comes home really late
    Getting alot of calls on her cellphone
    Spends alot of time on the computer
    These sound to me more like that girl just cares about her job, and wants to remain employed with the same company past next Tuesday. I mean both my parents go in early and come home late, mom is gone about two and a half weeks a month on business, and they both talk on their cells... however, they are still faithful after 30 years...

I agree with the other ones though! And maybe add the following....

She calls you someone elses name in bed...
    You walk into your bedroom, and there is a strange pair of feet visible behind your curtains
    Let me get this straight...
    You get play from the girl of your dreams
    PR Shoulder Press using the 3 digit dumbells
    Hit up some fun with the guys
    Then get more play
    (all in one afternoon/evening I might add.. S)
    You are a success my friend . Share your secrets. (Crippy)

rookiebldr says:
    As for the weight gain, that too shouldn't be a problem, just tell them your leaning out. Then flex your bi and tell them to ****ing get lost.
    Shane says:
    yeah or throw something at them
    rookiebldr says:
    like a couple of 45's

I agree with you shankerr but I think it means if its suddenly unusual for them to go away on alot of business trips.

Ayn Rand

And so it begins,
    to end before beginning?
    M.P. (poet and author)

"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution."

It's for a guy who suspects his lady is cheating on him.

I know she is, but it's not my business.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Ok that brings up the question if you are obligated to tell him.
    Would you want someone to tell you if they knew for sure your girl was messing around?

Ayn Rand

And so it begins,
    to end before beginning?
    M.P. (poet and author)

I've only met him once.
    Now, that would bring up another question. How the hell do I know his personal business?
    Well, what is told to your partner is always kept in strict confidence. Which means, what she knows I know.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

She doesn't come one night. This happened to a friend.

This should a top 10 on Leno.

Theres a country song by John Anderson about his girl liking cheating songs. " I don't know if its the cheating she like or just melody."
    Last edited by Berserker; 12-11-2002 at 08:26 PM.

I had to read your post twice berserker..... I wasn't sure of come.
    Ummmm I think I get it now. And you lost me maki on the partner thing.

Ayn Rand

And so it begins,
    to end before beginning?
    M.P. (poet and author)

Lizzie-My guess is the person cheating told Makis significant other about the cheating, in confidence. Now what does he do? If he tells it violates his relationship, but he does know, and may feel guilty for not telling. My guess.
    I added quotes, was that the problem with my post?

Overtrainer.
    Chances are if he thinks she's cheating based on a feeling, then she probably is. I knew straight away when my girlfriend did the dirty.

Otherwise a sure sign is if she drinks alot of water.

Maki, why don't you just give him a list of characteristics of his significant other, throw in a few wildcards here and there to not make it obvious?

Originally posted by pastdoubt
    Maki, why don't you just give him a list of characteristics of his significant other, throw in a few wildcards here and there to not make it obvious?
    Sure like giving them a list of their girlfriend wouldn't attract attention. How often you get a characteristic list of anyone you know?

Originally posted by Berserker
    Lizzie-My guess is the person cheating told Makis significant other about the cheating, in confidence. Now what does he do? If he tells it violates his relationship, but he does know, and may feel guilty for not telling. My guess.
    I added quotes, was that the problem with my post?
    *** Correct, except I don't really know this dude so it doesn't matter much to me. I just want to give my partner some advice so she can pass it on to him.

Make sense?
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Originally posted by WestyHeadbanger
    Chances are if he thinks she's cheating based on a feeling, then she probably is. I knew straight away when my girlfriend did the dirty.

this is what i was gonna say.

when your intestines knot up, and you know something ain't right.
    if they carry condoms around with them.
    if they turn their phone off every time they are with you.
    when they will push you over to answer the phone first.
    random phone numbers start popping up.
    they get their past lies mixed up. (it's good to have a good memory)

i can give you tons of others but i'm starting to stress out, so i'm stopping here.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Success Nourishes Hope Shankerr's Avatar
    Originally posted by Tryska
    they get their past lies mixed up. (it's good to have a good memory)
    This is the most killer one!! I have a reallly good memory for that kind of stuff, I have caught two of my girlfriends pulling this crap with me.. its actually kind of funny to call them on it, watch them trip over theri tongues, then dump them into the gutter like the scum they are..
    Let me get this straight...
    You get play from the girl of your dreams
    PR Shoulder Press using the 3 digit dumbells
    Hit up some fun with the guys
    Then get more play
    (all in one afternoon/evening I might add.. S)
    You are a success my friend . Share your secrets. (Crippy)

rookiebldr says:
    As for the weight gain, that too shouldn't be a problem, just tell them your leaning out. Then flex your bi and tell them to ****ing get lost.
    Shane says:
    yeah or throw something at them
    rookiebldr says:
    like a couple of 45's

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    I think you should tell the dude.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!