The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

The Bottom Line

Left bicep soreness

Wheever I train my biceps, they hardly get sore. However, sometimes about 3-4 days after my bicep training, I tend to rely on the mirror and perform double bicep poses. Just by doing THAT, my left biceps start to get sore for the next day or 2. The soreness of it doesn't seem like post workout soreness, but rather like I tore something inside my biceps.

Can someone enlighten me here? Why is it my left bicep hardly get sore after I train with weights, but it gets this sharp pain just a day after I flex it hard? Is it something wrong with my bicep tendons?
    Change is good.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

maybe do a high rep light weight warmup before you pose.i bet that takes care of the problem

Wannabebig Member
    could be your biceps tendon, if you are going heavy then you mihgt get that, i usually get soreness in my brachioradialis the next day. you may have tendonitis, and you are just aggrevating it by working out. how long have you been working out for, and what are your stats, you might just need a couple of weeks break. will probably help you alot if you have been training consistently for a long time

CN

Man, I've had the same thing for the last 3 months.

Seems to be most agravated by squishing your biceps/brachialis tendon, like during a double bi pose. You're just pissing off that tendon(s), which is bursitis/tendonitis.

I know everyone tells you to "contract at the top" of the movement, but I can't do this any longer.

Rest, like everyone has mentioned. Try limiting your range of motion. Nix flexing your bicep like that.

Hope that helps.
    Fudo