Thread: here's one for ya

Wannabebig Member

here's one for ya

this is from my first show this year. took overall.
    5'9 210 5% in the pic. . .
    keep safe
    CG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by canadagold2000; 12-14-2002 at 06:22 PM.
    keep safe
    CG

Wannabebig Member

and another:-) that 1st one

was supposed to be called most-muscular. . .:-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    keep safe
    CG

Hey man, good to see you around. (I'm assuming your the same canadagold I've seen elsewhere). Looking excellent, how long you been competeing?
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Wannabebig Member

thanks. . .:-)

I don't know about being the only canadagold. .I am the only canadagold2000@yahoo though. . .I tried to get canadagold but it is taken. . .I used to be sust_anon@hotmail/hushmail.com til last year.
    I have been at the comps since 96 but never went all out til this past year. I did not work a regular 9-5'r, was not in school and spent the whole time eating, sleeping and training. . .I took first heavy and overall:-)
    I also must say that my soon to be fiance was a huge help as she is the first girl I have went out with that ever supported me at all. . .the rest just bitched etc. . .she gave me all my shots, did my tan (flawless for the show) and waxed my back etc. . .
    PROPS to all the girls out there that support their bbuild men. .
    I really like the board bro!
    keep safe
    CG
    keep safe
    CG

You look great.

look awesome
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

That's really cool that your girl supports you man. My girlfriend is the same way, it's great isn't it?

Looking great!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Wannabebig Member

don't I know it! haveing a good woman is awsome!

THat is for sure bro. .it is so nice to wake up and know that your woman is going to the gym to motivate you to do a few more reps. . .and then jab you with the gas when you get home:-) It is also cool because she is getting into great shape since meeting me and dicovering her potential. . .163 to 128 in the last 14 weeks. . .34 inch waist to 25.5 so far. . .she is hardcore!
    thanks for the props guys!
    keep safe
    CG
    Last edited by canadagold2000; 12-14-2002 at 11:00 PM.
    keep safe
    CG

Wannabebig Member

going to post my next contest. . .

one month at a time. . .I am in my 6th week off so far and about 214 and not really hard but my strength is up (did 330 for 8 in the bench today and I hit 10 plates a side on the leg press for 12 reps at 301 tempo last leg workout) and when I get to the UK in the new year and hit the gas (+gh, slin and. and. . .and. .whatever else I can get my paws on) I will post my results as I go. . .hope to be 215 to 220 onstage this year at the provincial championships next year.. .
    I have yet to hit above 220 before cutting up so I hope I will break 235 this time around before I start holding lbm and dropping fat.. .
    keep safe
    CG
    Last edited by canadagold2000; 12-14-2002 at 11:30 PM.
    keep safe
    CG

Looking excellent man. Goodluck with the future shows!
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

SWEEET

very large very lean. but the legs lag or not

3:16
    looking good
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

Wannabebig Member

legs. . .:-)

Originally posted by Reinier
    SWEEET

very large very lean. but the legs lag or not
    I have had a few people in the past say my legs were a bit behind. . .but this year nobody said anything because the proportion was perfect. BUT, for the provincial level this year I have to get them bigger as legs become more pronounced the higher you go. . .
    thanks for the props guys and the critique. .I am seeing on this board that lots of good positive stuff is said and that is why I am going to post my pics as I go so guys can say what they think I can do to improve this time around.
    keep safe
    CG
    keep safe
    CG

keep it up that's all i can say
    you look just great
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

Wannabebig Member musclemagGIRL's Avatar

nice..

looking good...

a fellow canadian.. woo hoo!

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks bc and mmg. . .yeah canada. . .!
    keep safe
    CG
    keep safe
    CG

Banned
    if ya think your legs are lagging, try massive leg press drop-sets (see Belial's Journal for the inspiration). I swear I put 1/2" on my quads the first time I did one of these and I'm making it a regular part of my leg-abuse days.

Oh, and damn good pics.

Wannabebig New Member
    Awesome job bro!

Wannabebig Member

I am there!

Originally posted by Callahan
    if ya think your legs are lagging, try massive leg press drop-sets (see Belial's Journal for the inspiration). I swear I put 1/2" on my quads the first time I did one of these and I'm making it a regular part of my leg-abuse days.

Oh, and damn good pics.
    thanks for the heads up on that!. .. Belial, trying to hide those routines on me? tuttut

I am going to check it out.
    keep safe
    CG
    keep safe
    CG

Wow....looking very solid dude!!!!
    Say Goodnight To The Badguy!

Wannabebig Member

Thanks bro!

Originally posted by Wolfman
    Wow....looking very solid dude!!!!
    keep safe