Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuban Testosterone

I love cardio! I have to sometimes force myself to take days off. I need to get away from it all and it is a place that I can clear my head. As a Video/Computer geek I sit too much and use my head. It's nice to use the body once in a while.

My $0.02.

I Have some before pictures that I am going to take just after Christmas so that will be the start of it.

I hate to say, but, I too i am starting to love cardio. I hate missing days, just like missing a lifting day. Is like an addiction. ;-) you want more more more more. heh.maybe its me, but I always have to out-perform the previous day. I hate knowing that I could perform at greater level then I had, so I strive for improvement ALWAYS.

You work with video, what type of work do you?

Cant wait to see those pics.
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-17-2002 at 06:58 PM.

General Day Insight

Well its 100% certain that i am getting bold. Heck it runs on the family, from both parents, my mom started to lose some of hers at 16 years old! What hopes are there for me? lol. Well, less money i spend on getting a fade. ;-)

Well, that kid that I dislike keeps acting dumb. (the one I call Smily..) This time I was talking to a teacher and he says.."shut up"
    on a joking way, since he is always playing like this withever..but i dont tolerate bullsh*t like that. FROM ANYONE

I told him "LISTEN, Dont play games with me. I dont even talk to you. So Keep it up because you are going win yourself a trip to the hospital"

He shut up.

I try stuff like that not get into my head, but, I have certain behaviors I dont tolerate.
    --------------------------------------------
    Before that happened above, he was talking to two girls which he sits at lunch with. I sometimes go over to talk with the girls. They really dislike him jsut as I do. Well the idiot is their puppet, and he gets angry because I dont any favors for them. What an idiot.lol. This guy is not smart, he cant see that the girls are just using him. The girl askes me "can you do X for me" I say, umm no..The only way i say yes if something is in it for me..This guy needs a few pointers..lol

Okay i was in a store..A fag (he is openly gay) says to me, what happen to your hair. This the second time someone (older people) says a comment like that. I let them pass by, next person that says something I am going to look at them..And tell them

"Its called a fade, for your information" It does not get to my head, but I want to make them feel stupid for those comments.. Is a win win situation. Hey, they asked for it.

Peace. I know B-R wants to see me tell the story when I break that kids face. I know i wont resolve anything, but I mean it, one day i will be very angry (when my test levels are higher lol) and i will BOOOOM explode.!

Oh yea, the only thing about this town of mine. are the latina girls. they are soo yummy ;-). Sorry guys! Cant go wrong with a nice Columbian cutie. j-lo styled @ss heh..
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-17-2002 at 07:20 PM.

Wed. 12/18/02

The days are flying!

M1
    1 Tuna can 130
    1 serv. cream cheese 100 2

M2
    Steak 400
    Cheese 100
    Bread 120 25 (Yes I know!)

M3
    3 chicken pieces (Lean) 550

M4.
    6 Bacon Strips 300

M5
    Chicken (again) 400
    fat free cheese 105 4

TOTALS
    Calories | 2205
    Carbs | 31
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-18-2002 at 08:10 PM.

Competition March 3rd

So It comes down to this. I have to set a competition Date, and diet as though I will be competing. I will start working on my posing every night. I will work on one pose a day till the date before the competition. This will be taken serously. tan and shaven.. so there is no room for cheating. I have just about 2 1/2 months. My aim here is March 3rd...this my goal ripped by then!

March 3rd
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-18-2002 at 02:31 PM.

Insights

Read them.

"The greatest barriers to high level performance or reaching your potential are mental barriers that we impose upon ourselves. We don't think we can do it, when we, in fact, are capable of doing it and doing much more. Once we have the right mindset, everything else follows."

"Commitment, confidence, goal setting, focus, mental imagery... distraction control and ongoing learning are critical parts of... reaching your dreams in any part of your life."

thought I'd drop by in you're journal here.

Nice to see another dedicated lifter, this board is full of them

Btw, some cool quotes in your insights.

cringes at the thought of loving cardio, yuck na way man

the journal seems to be coming along quite nicely, the ab pic is alright but you cant really see that well, the right arm however is looking tidy and you can tell in your face that your leaning out

keep it up, stick to it tight man.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

Cardio

I did okay today..

-28 minutes
    -burned 426 calories

My legs were sore, I feel the fat melting Away.

---------------------

Thanks B-R. I can really not notice the small changes on my face, because I see myself every day. So is rather heard to tell, I cant really go by how much I wieght. That is not much relevant as to how I look. I have mainted at 198-200lbs lately, but I seem to be leaning out more and more. What this all mean is that, I should go by how I look in the mirror not on the weight.
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-18-2002 at 06:42 PM.

6 month abs comparison.

Warning..no 6 pack.!
    I know i need to shave, but is winter and i wont compete any time soon..so tough luck!
    soon though, soon!

Picture came in a bit dark. But you can sorta see. Comments are welcome.

This is a 6 month comparison pic:

Damn 6 months can really change a person's appearance.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-18-2002 at 08:08 PM.

Thursday 12/19/02 - DIET

M1.
    6 bacon strips 300
    300mg ALA

M2
    1 SMALL PIZZA(plain) 450 40
    (I should had not eaten this, but well I was with a girl, cant be too stuck up. I told her that I would only eat one. I am adding a few calories more then it really is, because, I cant tolorate this.)

M3
    5 BACON STRIPS 200 (40 CALS EACH)

M4
    WHEY PROTEIN 200 10

M5
    2 TUNA CANS 300
    2 MAYO 200 6

M6
    BEEF 350
    1 CHICKEN 250

TOTALS:
    CALS.| 2250
    CARBS.| 56
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-20-2002 at 08:43 AM.

I haven't read all of your journal just a few of the last entrys, are you on a keto diet?
    And also, what do your arms measure?
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

no mass for the lazzy ass kartwheel's Avatar
    Originally posted by beastin v6
    I hate to say, but, I too i am starting to love cardio. I hate missing days, just like missing a lifting day. Is like an addiction. ;-) you want more more more more. heh.maybe its me, but I always have to out-perform the previous day. I hate knowing that I could perform at greater level then I had, so I strive for improvement ALWAYS.
    o god. kinda scarey man, you could like becoming one of those women that do cardio for 3 or 4 hours in the gym everyday. becareful! lol.......don't think i could love cardio work. right now i do none, so i give you some props for the dedication.

Cardio

- 2.5 miles
    - 415 calories burned
    - intervals
    - 25 minutes

Great cardio Run. That is it, no more cardio this week... I can rest now ;-)

by Behemoth
    I haven't read all of your journal just a few of the last entrys, are you on a keto diet?
    And also, what do your arms measure?
    That's right. I started Again this week. Although I ate pizza on meal 2, I have kept it tight. That was the only mean of carb for the day. Just today, one of my boys (he has not seen me in one week) said I look thinner. As for my arms, they are 15.8-16.1 give or take, it depends on a few factors. (These are cold measurements)

by kartwheel

o god. kinda scarey man, you could like becoming one of those women that do cardio for 3 or 4 hours in the gym everyday. becareful! lol.......don't think i could love cardio work. right now i do none, so i give you some props for the dedication.
    LoL naa no need to worry. I dont go past 30 minutes I ensure you that! I hated cardio too, but, Its a matter of getting used to it. Thanks for the props.. keep it safe guys.

Friday 12.20.02

M1.
    Chicken 400 20

M2.
    Fried Chicken 500

M3.
    Tuna can 130
    Fat Free Mayo 20 12
    1/5 Avocado 100
    Olive Oil 125

M4.
    WHEY PROTEIN 215 10

M5.
    Pork Links 400

M6
    7 Bacon Strips 350

TOTALS:
    CALS. | 2250
    CARB. | 32
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-20-2002 at 08:46 PM.

Cardio

Oh boy. this is my 5th and final day of cardio! I jsut had to do it. I miss the gym BIG TIME. to be honest I should had not gone (read next rant post)

-27 minutes
    -400 burned calories
    -interval (more walking less running) non the less i was sweating like a pig.

WEEKLY TOTALS FOR CARDIO
    Minutes: 125-130
    Burned Calories: 2066 (According to the machine)
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-20-2002 at 04:51 PM.

no mass for the lazzy ass kartwheel's Avatar
    dude, after reading through your journal these days, i don't know how you eat some of the things that you do.....all the bacon, pork links.......j/k.....gotta do what you gotta do, and eat what you gotta eat.....

Originally posted by kartwheel
    dude, after reading through your journal these days, i don't know how you eat some of the things that you do.....all the bacon, pork links.......j/k.....gotta do what you gotta do, and eat what you gotta eat.....
    LOL..

yea keto my friend, i have to eat meat and tons of fat. No carbs though. I cant wait till tomorrow, eat normal. ahhhh

Saturday 12.21.02

Carb Up day.

M1. (7: 00 AM)

1 TUNA CAN 130
    I BAGEL 200 40
    DIET COKE 0

M2. (11:00AM)

1 TUNA CAN 130
    2.5 POTATOES 280 60

M3.(2:00 PM)

1 TUNA 130
    1 BANANA 150 35

M4. 4:00 PM

2 PASTA 420 80
    LEAN BEEF 200

M5
    MINI ALMOND JOY 100 10
    PASTA + BEEF 570 100

M6
    CEREAL 260 50
    RICE 200 50
    FISH 400

TOTALS-
    CALORIES: 3600-3800
    CARBS: 425
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-22-2002 at 03:18 PM.

General

Well, I worked today from 7am-3pm. I took 3 cans of tuna over, because, I get tempted to eat other not so healthy choices. Thats All i had to eat, so I had to make the best of the situation. My diet is certainly on a strick zone right now. I have NEVER been so anal about what I eat on the weekends. This is the first time EVER, that I kept count.

no cardio, no lifting.

I am running into a little problem. I am going away from next week. So I wont be able to lift next week. You see, since I started HST, i had to do SD this week that passed. So I will take 2 weeks off before starting HST with the 15's. I should had planned better! Too late now, maybe I should start from the very start.

I will however try to post when ever I can, plus, will keep that diet on check. Not to mention, I will also add my cardio in there too.
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-21-2002 at 02:03 PM.

Sunday 12.22.02

DIET ONLY REG. DAY

M1.
    CHICKEN 130
    SOUR CREAM 170 2.5

M2.
    2 FRIED EGGS 200
    4 BACON STRIPS 200

M3.
    2 TUNA CANS 260
    2 MAYO SERVINGS 240 4

M4.
    ROASTED CHICKEN 550

M5.
    4 BACON STRIPS. 200

TOTALS:
    CALS|1950
    CARB| 6.5
    Last edited by beastin v6; 12-22-2002 at 08:45 PM.

Next Week is going to be a crzy week.

Originally posted by beastin v6
    Next Week is going to be a crzy week.
    you got that right

you cardio nut j/k
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...