Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cuban Testosterone

Originally posted by beastin v6

thanks, ha.. nope no vains prior to this. I have not lost nearly the amound of fat I wanted. What I have is lose skin from when I lost 50lbs about two years ago. It does not go away and it very lose, shakes alot. lol..

laters
    I know what you mean. I lost about 150lbs. total since November of 1999 and I still have the loose skin to prove it. Especially on th lower abs. Just kind of hangs there, lol.

Day 2 of 14

MEAL 1.

2 CEREAL SERVINGS. 300 CALS. 56 CARBS. 2 G FAT. 4 PROTEIN

1 PEANUT SERV. 160 CALS. 7 CARBS. 14G FAT 7 PROTEIN

1 TUNA CAN. 130 CALS. 0 CARBS. 2G FAT 32 PROTEIN
    Last edited by beastin v6; 02-12-2003 at 05:34 AM.

This is not good, I have not posted in a LONG TIME.

Well, I will just update when and if I get some free time.

Nothing special happening. Did cardio today burned a good amount of calories.

Argghhhhh, women are so dumb. What makes it worse is TRYING to analyze their games, its just ...mad! Oh well, its their loss, besides, their are plenty more around waiting for me seduce them. hah..

just had to vent!

Hehe, I can relate to the games beastin.
    Hows the cut coming dawg, what are your current stats, and lets see progress pics!
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

I AM BACK

I have been off for about 5-6 months from lifting due to an ankle injury. I had a broken right ankle which took two surgeries to fix and 4-3 months to heal. Took therapy for two weeks and regained major movements on my ankle. However, one month later, I still have major pain walking and cant run.

Six months at home without doing any physical activities did have its negatives .Lost Muscle Mass. Amazing, I managed to stay in 190-194lb mark all this time. From this my drive has become even bigger and have become more discipline.

The time to getback into the groove comes next week. CANT WAIT!
    Last edited by beastin v6; 08-12-2003 at 11:11 PM.

where you at?
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54