The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Cuban Testosterone

/Intro
    Welcome to my new journal, Cuban Test. This is a New Year (2003) and I am more determined then EVER to get HUGE. Last year did not let me down, I am happy at the gains which were attained in 2002. This will be my ultimate journal for the year 2003, Yes, I plan to keep this puppy for one full year. I only plan to keep this journal for myself and to motivate me, since I don¡¦t talk about bb with any of my friends, this is the best way to interact with other people that share the same interest as me.

- I am still deciding on which goals I will set for myself this upcoming year. I do plan to set shorter-term goals, in both, dieting and lifting.

Keep on an eye for a more detailed photo section. Well, I plan to take pictures, more of them, to keep an eye on everything. I will take pictures at the gym lifting whenever I break a new record. This is still on the air, because, I have many friends that lift at my gym, (which I got into lifting) well they go at different times then me. Plus, I wont like to be showing off every week taking pictures. I will however, try to get any training pictures whenever I can that is for sure.

Detailed overview of my supplement stack. This is something I have not been doing much lately.

Tighter Dieting! This is has to be my number one priority. I have to tighten those holes that I have on my diet. Like, waking up in the middle of the night and eat. Also, the weekends are just too crazy when on KETO.

Year 2003¡¦s Goals
    Lose Bitch Tits
    Get that 6 pack
    Get down to 175-180lb Ripped
    Hack Squat 450lbs „³ Current „³ 360lb
    Squat 405lb „³ Current „³ 315-325lb

The more of these goals that are achieved/accomplished before I turn 16, the higher the compensation I give myself. (ex. Go in more dates. ect..)

Cuban Testosterone

CUTTING JOURNAL : w/ pictures + diet
    GOALS:
    *Short-Term: Get totally ripped, lose bitch tits, cut guads, and get 6 pack.
    *Mid-Term: Become the biggest senior 2004 mhs.
    *Long Term: 200-220lb with 6% BF! BRING ON THE WAR...!!!

GET PSYCHO

- Never forget only dead fish swim with the stream
    - You are what you think about all day long. -- Dr. Robert Schuller
    - It's never crowded along the extra mile. -- Dr. Wayne Dyer
    N3w Era |Magnet

Last edited by beastin v6; 12-15-2002 at 07:37 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!