Thread: I know we all want to be big. But how many are you really...

I know we all want to be big. But how many are you really...

Are really going to take this serious from a bodybuilding perspective and maybe compete. I know I have come along way use to be fat and now almost to a point I am REALLY satisfide with my self and the way I look. If I knew I had the potential I would try to compete. After looking at the link above about the old school bodybuilders I could se my self getting to the size of some of them and having a chance. But thats it no bigger, natrually probally not possible. But compared to todays bodybuiulders that would not even compare. I know BigChase has alot of pottential since he is only 17 and all ready has competed. Plus the fact all ready huge and years of training done all ready. Would not be surprisd to se on TV in a few years. Any one else?
    Age 23 Height 5'10 weight 210 2 years complete of serious lifting.
    At 5'10" last Jan/02 I was 280 Lbs with a 44 waist.
    Now as of Dec/02 I am 210 with a 34-36 waist. A year complete 70 pounds lost now lets get big .
    Goal Deadlift 500 by summer now..
    02/10/03 405X3 425X1
    02/17/03 435X1
    02/24/03 445X1
    03/03/03 455X1
    03/10/03 455X3 "rack pull" 500X1 "rack pull MISS"
    03/17/03 405X6, "Rack Pulls 505X3, 525X1.... 555X1 Miss"
    04/14/03 465X1 verry difficult
    05/12/03 475X1 Easy!!! 500X1 Miss"real close"
    05/19/03 435X5
    06/16/03 Rack pulls 555X2, 600Xmiss
    07/14/03 500X1 GOAL ACHIEVED!!!!
    10/06/03 500X4 555X1 Miss
    10/13/03 535X1
    11/10/03 Rack pull 500X7
    GOAL for 2004 get back to a low fat% and keep it 8 -10% would be great.
    06/29 rack pull 700X3
    07/6/04 600x1 at 216
    09/6/04 600X1 at 208 Rack pull 720X3
    NEW GOAL BENCH 400 BY FEB 2005 "not sure about this one"

We should start an annoual WBB competition, so we can compete on WBB, and win the WBB award and stuff, would be cool.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

I won't compete... I don't really have the desire to. I'm more into improving my physique, my health and just getting bigger. Who knows when I'll be big enough though, that's a question I can't answer right now. But I'm sure I'll get there one day and then I'll be lost and have no idea what to do!!
    Check out my Training Journal HERE

105kg Open IPF Classic Provincial record holder in the squat, bench, deadlift, and total.

Beware of Attack Ferrets
    I'm not into that. I know alot here are and that's what they do and it's cool. For me it's just too extreme (especially with the dieting) and I dont have the drive to do it. Maintaining -8% bf is a real pain, I love to train but screw the dieting. I do it to look good and be healthy. Surfing, Lifting, and Work keep my life busy.

I'd do a wbb thing though, that may be fun.

Screw this training crap. I'm going to get pec/calf implants like famous people. All this healthy lifestyle crap is overrated anyway.

What male has pec implants ?
    I've competed, I will again but next time I'm going for the big one.
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

Success Nourishes Hope Shankerr's Avatar
    I want to compete in a while.... like maybe a year and a half or so, but we'll see!
    Let me get this straight...
    You get play from the girl of your dreams
    PR Shoulder Press using the 3 digit dumbells
    Hit up some fun with the guys
    Then get more play
    (all in one afternoon/evening I might add.. S)
    You are a success my friend . Share your secrets. (Crippy)

rookiebldr says:
    As for the weight gain, that too shouldn't be a problem, just tell them your leaning out. Then flex your bi and tell them to ****ing get lost.
    Shane says:
    yeah or throw something at them
    rookiebldr says:
    like a couple of 45's

Originally posted by Sinep
    What male has pec implants?
    Just about every actor who takes his shirt off in a movie, I imagine. It's painfully obvious when they have very shapely chests and twig arms. Even bench jockies have some shape to their arms.

BTW: I saw a program on TLC or Discovery Health which showed people getting this procedure done and the plastic surgeon stated that he had personally performed that operation on a number of Hollywood actors and that he is proud that his work is seen in countless movies. I puked thrice.

just about every is not a valid answer. I mean, you gotta come up with names if you are gonna make a statement like this... when I think of people with good chest I think of Arnold and maybe Vin Diesel, all the rest are usually A cups.
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

I wouldn't blindly name people without being 100% certain either. That would certainly not be a valid answer.

Also, just because you have a chest implant doesn't mean you have a HUGE chest. Some people actually have good taste and would rather be "shapely."

I can pass along a statement that I've heard just as easily as everyone else here. If someone hears something on TV, it usually ends up here. It's as much fact as "eat x grams of protein a day" and "lift within y-z rep range" which you get to read daily.

I know Ren from Ren and Stimpy got it done. So there is one definite.

The mere idea that you are implying that hollywood would use flim-flam trickery to make it's celebrities "look better" is absurd and I will hear none of it!
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

LMAO (thrice)