Thread: Where the F*** do I start now?

Where the F*** do I start now?

Ok here is the deal. I had bronchitis really bad for the last two months. I quit teaining for that reason and because I kept getting dizzy. The dizziness was caused because I had lost so much weight and my body could not control my blood pressure. The last two months I ate whatever and barely worked out. I gained 10lbs. Good thing though is my dizziness dissapeared and I think this break will help me with the pleateau I eas on all year. Ok I got accepted to www.amiracademy.com I will be doing Thai Kickboxing, as well as a three day split for training. What should I do about my diet these days? Shoudl I start on a low carber again? I sorta dont know where to start now. Any help or advice would be great. Thanx

Celestial
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Rockin' the midlife crisis xraygirl's Avatar
    I would go with lots of fruits and vegs throughout the day and limit the starch intake after about 2:00 p.m. But that's just my take. You have to experiment and do what works best for your body.
    "I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

We're glad to see you back on the boards, babe!
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Grasshoppa
    I assume you want to cut. If you're going to be training a lot, especially with the cardio that I imagine thai boxing will provide, low carb probably might not be for you. I'd just go for a 40/30/30 split of p/f/c.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

I agree with Shao-Lin. Start out with the 40/30/30 macro split and see how that goes. Then you can start changing the macros as you see fit to get the results you want. I would also be careful about cutting cals to quickly when beginning your diet.

Rockin' the midlife crisis xraygirl's Avatar
    I'm not talking low carb. I ate starches with breakfast and lunch including the 2 snacks that were 2.5-3 hrs after each meal. It's just after 2 p.m. My carb intake was limited to fresh vegs. I don't believe in cutting food groups completely out, but I do believe that there is an overabundance of starches in today's diets and that it contributes greatly to the obesity epidemic. Moderation in all things, to occasionally include moderation
    "I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

yeah, you can't go wrong with 40/30/30 consdiering the cardio. and i also like x's idea of eating plenty of fresh veg and fruits, and limiting starches towards the tail-end of the day.

welcome back btw.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Thanx guys it sounds good! I am heading to the gym today, first day in god knows how long. I woke up today and looked and saw my belly wasnt flat ne more.....that was depressing
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Originally posted by Celestial
    Thanx guys it sounds good! I am heading to the gym today, first day in god knows how long.
    First step is usually the hardest. Good luck with your training.