The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    the kid from oz

the Raelian revolution and the Elohim

i know we've had religious debates on here but i think this is a bit different what does everyone think of this? if you know anything...

for people who dont know the Raelian revolution is basically a religion who believe all life on earth including plants and animals was created by an extra terrestrial civillization called the Elohim.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

are they like the orange people?

'you cant avoid confrontation in life. it just makes things more trouble down the road. sometimes you have to look at the bull and say "f--k you bull" and grab that bull by the horns'

-Shane

the kid from oz
    ummm i dunno??

the raelian's are the people who claim they have created the first human clone

www.rael.org is their website

This whole thing reminds me of the X-files, the aliens tell em how to make a hybrid human to prepare the world for alien domination...all we need is scully and mulder chasing the aliens around
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

i tirned on teh x-files sometime a while ago and mulder was nowhere to be seen, some other jerk was there instead..........wtf is up with that?
    'you cant avoid confrontation in life. it just makes things more trouble down the road. sometimes you have to look at the bull and say "f--k you bull" and grab that bull by the horns'

-Shane

It was probably Agent Dogget *sp*...Mulder had got captured just before the last season by aliens, so Dogget was Scully's partner til Mulder came back in the final season.

dogget pfffft.............also riddle me this: why are they showing the x-files on a saturday night, i mean i have to work on sunday morning and so saturday night is sleep time. why screen it then? damn those tv fatcats

-Shane

Yeah I have heard about it, I think their book is called, straight out of the ass, and I think their holy profet is also called Assclown, and it orginated from Babooneria, next to assmasteria.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

ROFLMAO!

Re: the Raelian revolution and the Elohim

Originally posted by bigedge
    all life on earth including plants and animals was created by an extra terrestrial civillization called the Elohim.
    shhhhhhh don't tell them, they might try to stop us.
    *Puts tin foil hat on*
    You can't stop me now.....
    mhahahahaha mhahaha mhahaha

…Disclaimer, I'm bored at work.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Who cares? There's as much evidence and theorizing about this as there is for any 'religion' (using the term loosely here).
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Do they sell amway?
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

soylent green is people!!!

*runs off*
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

it is all major league baseball's scam to take over the world...

ahh...
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

Originally posted by Gyno Rhino
    Who cares? There's as much evidence and theorizing about this as there is for any 'religion' (using the term loosely here).
    Gyno beat me to it - I was going to say that their theory sounded as plausible to me as the theory of Creationism...

Any group whose leader looks like 'Mr. Big' (played brilliantly by Joe Pesci) from Michael Jackson's Moonwalker is cool in my book.

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesn’t realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

We were actually taught this theory in grad. I think the theory was called panspermia, although it assumed that we began as intergallactic refuse, not necessarily a full clone.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.