Thread: New Trainee - Advice?

Wannabebig Member

New Trainee - Advice?

Hey.

I'm not an experienced athelete, in fact I'm quite bad at it. I have a couple exercise videos which I do quite regularily (Chyna Fitness is my main one)

Unfortunatly, I'm on a VERY tight schedhule and have little time to do the entire thing in one go. (40 mins +)

Ideally what I'm after is some advice for girls on how to shape my butt and thighs. I'd also like to get some strength back in my arms. It should be noted my neck and one occassion my right shoulder can be weak from a dislocated joint that was only put back in place after six months.

Thank for your time and help!

Sparky
    "Evil's for me! You can have good!"

"But a deltoid and a bicep. A hot groin and a tricep. Makes me wanna take Charles Atlas by the hand. In just seven days. I can make you a man!"

Well...need some more info...what's your overall goal?? I see strengthen arms and shape butt and thighs...anything else?? Some measurments might come in handy too. Anyway, if all your looking to do are as you said then a few regular exercies would be enough. You can find a majority of exercises for your arms online. A few good ones...if you have some free wieghts are curls, kickbacks, and overhead ext. For your legs, try walking lunges. Again...not sure of everything you have..so post a little bit more about yourself..then we'll see what we can do.

"Plan for difficulty when it is still easy, do the great when it is still small."
    -Tao Te Ching

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    -Confucius