The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gf cheating?

Gf cheating?

how do u know when your girlfriend is cheating on you?
    Started Lifting Again!
    Msn Messenger: delveyboy@hotmail.com
    Im always pissed off and have occasional peaceful spells - By MrWebb78
    Nothing says masculin like a dump on the floor - by Intensity

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

ask her.
    'you cant avoid confrontation in life. it just makes things more trouble down the road. sometimes you have to look at the bull and say "f--k you bull" and grab that bull by the horns'

-Shane

i have done,and she goes all stressed out and then wont talk 2 me until i say i believe she aint cheatin on me
    Started Lifting Again!

after i typed that i thought that just asking her might make her feel not very great if you are suspecting her of being unfaithful

what makes you think she's cheating in the first place?
    'you cant avoid confrontation in life. it just makes things more trouble down the road. sometimes you have to look at the bull and say "f--k you bull" and grab that bull by the horns'

-Shane

well,she justs acts differently.she sent me a txt before saying we could meet after her friends party,but we have to watch some films,then she changed it to her and her mates are watching films at her the party.this makes me think she meant 2 send it to someone else instead of me
    Started Lifting Again!

i would give her the benefit of the doubt but just let her know how you are feeling about things with her and then you can sort it out- she might just want some time to spend with her friends?

-Shane

but its not the first time this had happened.she got a txt when i was with her last week sayin hi sexy wanna meet?.she then replied no
    Started Lifting Again!

Originally posted by DelveyBoy
    but its not the first time this had happened.she got a txt when i was with her last week sayin hi sexy wanna meet?.she then replied no
    txt? text message like cell phone? That doesn't sound good. But some talk like that kidding. I don't. When it comes just keep an eye on details, the devils in the details. Don't even mention it. Just keep an eye on things. Most people are not good enough to lie and keep great track of it. They may be able to lie there way through a polygraph test, but don't keep track or aren't ready for contingencies.

well try not to worry too much, my g/f gets lots of txt from her friends when they want to go out or whatever..........

...........however if you're worried i would wait until shes out of the way and read the messages in her phone.

-Shane

yes as in cellphone.im gonna watch things and listen to find out if she is cheatin
    Started Lifting Again!

get cozy with one of her girlfriends and ask her?

-Shane

but her girlfriends hate me for callin them ginger mingers
    Started Lifting Again!

Trust me, if you suspect her of cheating and can't trust her...then you're relationship has already went to crap. From my expereince if your gut feeling is that they are cheating...then they are! Why would you want to be with someone anyway if you don't believe them when they say they are being faithful? I'd get out now, its not worth the head/heartaches. G'luck.
    -=Forgiven=-

ok that wasn't such a smooth move.......... dont get caught acting all suspicious either tuttut

-Shane

ok.i will see how it goes 1st
    Started Lifting Again!

WTF is ginger minger. I don't the gf is a great route. Unless she really screws you over then you might get with one of them on pity. Would your friends narc on you if your gf asked? If they knew each other for years maybe, but other wise no. Just be real noise and keep track of ****. Don't go nuts though. I've gotten worked up over chicks, ya they deserved it but you still feel like a fool.

never mind bout ginger minger
    it aint a gut feelin,but its what my poor brain thinks
    Started Lifting Again!

i concur with berserker.

-Shane

i wouldnt take it all out on the guy (if she is cheating) it takes two to tango.

-Shane

or you could just move on?

-Shane

you can generally tell if one of your friends is cheating i will just know like a feeling in the ole gut that says **** her mother or sister and get the heck outta there
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

I may only be 14, but I have been through this. I suspected my girlfriend of cheating, and I even confronted her about it, but she said that no, she wasn't cheating. I didn't really believe it because she got all worked up about it, when they do that, then they are definately hiding something. Just kind of watch her, and keep track of what she says. Like someone said, most people can't keep up with their lies. I finally noticed her stories having holes in them, and I found out the truth. When I found out who it was, I totally beat the other dude into the ground. It really helped nothing, in fact it made the girl hate me more, so don't do that. Hope it works out for ya man.

Bottom line is: You're 16. If you can't trust her, move on. You'll find someone who is better for you on down the line.

I read about half of this thread. I'm going to have to completely agree with galileo. Without trust, a relationship will not last.

I just got out of a 3 year+ relationship where we had trust issues. We both love each other, and want to be together, but the trust isn't 100%.

You are young. There are plenty of other girls out there.

Galileo makes a good point man. If you're having sex with her be careful too since you don't really trust her. It may feel like it'd be the end of the world to break up with her but there are a lot of other girls out there so don't worry about it too much. I don't think it automatically means she's cheating but if you ask her or express concerned and she gets defensive, from what I've seen, that more often than not means they are. Unless you do it all the time.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal