Thread: Ian Duckett full body routine

Ian Duckett full body routine

http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=7

just been reading this, just wondering are you still doing this routine and what progress have you made
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal.These things are for lesser men.Protect the weak against the evil strong.And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil."

live by the code

I did that workout twice. Its something fun for a change but not something i would do a few times a week.
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style

bone crusher
    agreed, i have tried that workout, just didn't seem to progress very well on it

The Tuna Tempter
    I have read that 'HIT works for everyone if followed properly', maybe I'll try it a bit later on. A workout done in 15 minutes seems pretty cool, plus you're growing from it, sure beats 45mins-1hour workouts. Although, the workouts sound really really intense, what happens if on somedays you really don't feel as though you can push yourself so hard, then using this method you will not provide a stimulus for growth....

I'd like to hear other peoples experiences with this method of training....so if anyone's trained like this before....tell me all about it plz.

-Tank
    Life's too short to be small