The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

meals before bedtime

Just wondering what some of you eat before hitting the sack. I know that Cottage Cheese is a popular choice becasue of the caesin in it and fat usually slows down digestion.

I usually have some salmon or herring (tastes better than it sounds and it loaded with Omega 3) with some cottage cheese on the side sometime I throw in some broccolli or green onions.

Kcals | Carb | Pro | Fat

500 | 10 | 50 | 10

Does any know what the ideal amount that your body will burn off in the 8hrs that you sleep.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I usually have some Muscle Milk with 2% milk, 2-3 fish oil caps, 250mg magnesium, 50mg Zinc. It's about 648 cals, 50g protein.

I don't eat anything special, usually just a reg meal like chicken breast with some veggies. Although the above mentioned suggestions look good as well. Are you referring to the canned salmon? I have never tried it but always wondered how it tasted.

Originally posted by bradley
    I don't eat anything special, usually just a reg meal like chicken breast with some veggies. Although the above mentioned suggestions look good as well. Are you referring to the canned salmon? I have never tried it but always wondered how it tasted.
    Canned salmon is a roll of the dice with each can...some are great and bone-free while others will be nasty and riddled with vertabrae. I usually use it to make slamon burgers on the grill but don't use it often due to inconsistancy.

Before bed I usually eat whatever's in the fridge leftover from my meals that day... mostly high protein based stuff.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

I always have a hefty glass of skim milk immediately before sleep. Milk is own.

Like stray normaly leftovers

Ill have some carbs and a cut of beef or chicken and half liter milk :alcoholic
    To get good at most things takes 2-4 years i.e BodyBuilding, Martial Arts, Musical Instrements ect.
    To Master it, takes a life time - Buff Stuff

The answer to every query is, of course, "squats". - drew

BUFF