Thread: meals before bedtime

meals before bedtime

Just wondering what some of you eat before hitting the sack. I know that Cottage Cheese is a popular choice becasue of the caesin in it and fat usually slows down digestion.

I usually have some salmon or herring (tastes better than it sounds and it loaded with Omega 3) with some cottage cheese on the side sometime I throw in some broccolli or green onions.

Kcals | Carb | Pro | Fat

500 | 10 | 50 | 10

Does any know what the ideal amount that your body will burn off in the 8hrs that you sleep.

I usually have some Muscle Milk with 2% milk, 2-3 fish oil caps, 250mg magnesium, 50mg Zinc. It's about 648 cals, 50g protein.

I don't eat anything special, usually just a reg meal like chicken breast with some veggies. Although the above mentioned suggestions look good as well. Are you referring to the canned salmon? I have never tried it but always wondered how it tasted.

Originally posted by bradley
    I don't eat anything special, usually just a reg meal like chicken breast with some veggies. Although the above mentioned suggestions look good as well. Are you referring to the canned salmon? I have never tried it but always wondered how it tasted.
    Canned salmon is a roll of the dice with each can...some are great and bone-free while others will be nasty and riddled with vertabrae. I usually use it to make slamon burgers on the grill but don't use it often due to inconsistancy.

Before bed I usually eat whatever's in the fridge leftover from my meals that day... mostly high protein based stuff.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

I always have a hefty glass of skim milk immediately before sleep. Milk is own.

Like stray normaly leftovers

Ill have some carbs and a cut of beef or chicken and half liter milk :alcoholic
    To get good at most things takes 2-4 years i.e BodyBuilding, Martial Arts, Musical Instrements ect.
    To Master it, takes a life time - Buff Stuff

The answer to every query is, of course, "squats". - drew

BUFF