Thread: OMG how bad is this ;o

OMG how bad is this ;o

I work in subway (forgive me :P)
    Last night I had to work, and locked up my bike around the back as usual. Just got a new bike for 300 (about $450) for christmas. Went outside to throw some rubbish in the bin at about 8 (started work at 6pm) and its gone... Bastards cut through the lock (not ultra thick). My mate came to see me at 9:30 and i shut the shop early (supposed to be 10) to go look for a tramp we thought might have nicked it. Couldn't find his though

Luckily I still have a crap one, that I used to ride. So I brought that to work, locked up outside with a big fat lock. Check outside later... My ****ing front wheel and seat are missing. Check the lock and they cut through the plastic on outside but gave up when they hit the metal. (They cut about three strands of metal out of about 200+).
    So I had to walk my bike home tonight.

I'm thinking of sticking a crap wheel on my old bike and leaving it there with a small lock. Then waiting while looking through the hole thing in the door... Then its time to go ninja on their ass with some nunchakus. (I'm not kidding either )

****ing outrageous, they should have death penalties for theft, the lowlife scum who do **** like this don't deserve a place in society.

BTW, i've also had a bike stolen, another stolen, but got it back, and a seat and tool bag from my dads.

Who the hell would do this stuff? Maybe nicking a bike makes sense to them, but why the hell would anyone want a busted up old wheel and saddle??

ARGH! If I find out who stole my wheel or my bike or my saddle, I will break both their legs as vengeance against their other lowlife thief brethren.
    "I'm gonna die with a dumbell in my hand." - stpatrick44

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 80kgs (176lbs) | BF%: dunno
    --
    BB Bench 1 x 110kgs (242lbs) | Deadlift: 135kgs (300lbs) x 2 | Current Routine: Bodybuilding

Overtrainer.
    It is still standard in some Arabic countries to remove a thief's right hand if they are caught in the act.

Ecoli die
    Be smart about it.

Get a sweet bike that's worth about $1500 and lock it up out back with a friend watching it from across the street. Then the two of you can go ninja on the thief. Or get some sweet accesories that are easy to snag off a bike and do the same thing.

Otherwise, the pricks won't come back. Oh, and when you beat the sh*t out of them, take their car to their house and look around for your stolen bike.

good luck!
    Now in pain, only working out the walking sticks.

What I was actually planning was to get either just me or me and one of my friends (plays hooker on the same rugby team, big guy ), set up a bike and wait.
    I would be very tempted to bring nunchakus with me... Then I plan on asking them to tell me where my new bike, wheel and saddle are, or I break both their legs. Ah such fun.
    Westy, it'd be a good idea IMO, they cant use a hacksaw very well if they're missing a hand.
    "I'm gonna die with a dumbell in my hand." - stpatrick44

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 80kgs (176lbs) | BF%: dunno
    --
    BB Bench 1 x 110kgs (242lbs) | Deadlift: 135kgs (300lbs) x 2 | Current Routine: Bodybuilding

I can't stand people who steal. I really wish there would be more severe penalties for theft. It bothers me the most how the majority of people under 18 in the US get a slap on the wrist for theft.
    5-9 170

Originally posted by ryan1117
    I can't stand people who steal. I really wish there would be more severe penalties for theft. It bothers me the most how the majority of people under 18 in the US get a slap on the wrist for theft.
    ever seen bowling for columbine? apply that knowledge to what you said and youll have an answer as to why theft doesnt get a harsher sentence.
    Last edited by maktub; 01-20-2003 at 01:48 AM.

set them up and keep us updated
    -deFenDeRs oF thE unDerRateD

If it doesnt make dollars, then it doesnt make sense

I never knew how skinny I was untill I started gaining a little weight

I've lost a couple bikes to thieves before I got smart and started bringing them inside at night. The last one, I actually got lucky and ran into the guy riding MY bike down the street. As soon as I was sure it was mine, I clotheslined him off of it and laid the boots to his dumb ass! He looked like a drug addict, and didn't really fight back, just kept saying "What the ****?" I thoroughly enjoyed hurting that little punk! Parts were already stripped off the bike and it had only been gone a few hours.
    Say Goodnight To The Badguy!