Thread: Dragging sled

beercan

Dragging sled

Woo hoo....just got my sled from elitefts....gonna rip up a parking lot with that bad boy tomorrow night....
    "I do declare; still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    I used mine all the time when I first got it. Now I have to force myself to get out there with it. But it definitely helps. Well, it helps if you're not athletically fit outside of powerlifting.

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    ACE!!

Just got my GHR!!

It's Christmas in January!!
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

damn, power racks are expensive.

I do want to get a sled sometime soon though.
    Squat - 505
    Bench - 325
    Deadlift - 550
    Total - 1380@175

beercan
    Ok so last night I got drunk for the first time since september, and didn't even feel like dragging my ass out of bed, let alone a heavy sled around a parking lot. Did manage to hit some super fast speed deads in between puking and crapping. The update will have to wait til next saturday. SF- I'm very fit as far as speed, jumping, and flexibility goes, but tend to get winded. Hopefully this will cure what ails me, along with helping recovery, and providing fun.
    "I do declare; still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

beercan
    This thing rocks. I have no olympic plates, so I pulled it without weight to get a feel for it. I was supposed to just do some walking......after about 100 feet, I was bored, so I started sprinting...... I didn't sprint balls out, just in case my body determines it doesn't like sprinting with a sled tied to it. It was very loud. People stopped and stared, and one guy put his kid into the car and left lol.

I think once I slap some plates on there I won't have to sprint with it for kicks, and it will serve it's intended purpose as GPP.