Thread: english premier league

the kid from oz

english premier league

does anyone know how much a ticket is for a premier league match? and how easy is it to pick one up? my friend says they are mostly only season tickets

it depends on which team u want to see....

Back at it
    Damn Europeans and their futbol.

depends what team.i get united tickets every so often,and they are something like 20-25 for an adult and 10-15 a child.but they are hard to get hold of,unless you go to a bottom league match
    Last edited by DelveyBoy; 01-26-2003 at 03:06 AM.
    Started Lifting Again!
    Msn Messenger: delveyboy@hotmail.com
    Im always pissed off and have occasional peaceful spells - By MrWebb78
    Nothing says masculin like a dump on the floor - by Intensity

aye, it depends on the team. Let us know and i'll find out for you, if you want to watch Man utd then you will struggle otherwise you should be alright.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

the kid from oz
    not real sure yet... maybe arsenal, chelsea or newcastle?

does anyone know about serie A aswell? i would assume they would be way harder to get

Bespoke Super Mod
    You can either ring up the clubs ticket hotline or go to an event/sporting agency invariably this option will be far more expensive. If you do decide to choose the agency option there are ones out there that do various promotions that include hotels in the price of the ticket etc.
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

dont think you will have a chance of getting arsenal tickets. check out http://www.arsenal.com/ for info on tickets
    Started Lifting Again!

The Toon costs 22 squids for a Premiership match and 27 squids for a Champions League match.

For the Premiership, the ground is so big that they usually have a handful of single tickets that they sell about a week before the game, but they're usually like gold dust round here, unless it's a really crappy team they're playing. And chances are that you'll struggle finding tickets next to each other. And if you do, you'll not get many next to each other. Definately no more than three.

All other tickets are season ticket holders.

If you wanna see them in a cup game, you'll have to wait till next season, cause they're no longer in the Worthy or FA cup (courtesy of Rob and Nobs for the latter).
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Serie A tickets are easy to get, their much cheaper too, last year i went to watch Inter play at the san siro, in some of the best seats for 10, only thing was that flight and hotel cost 250+ it was an amazing experience though and money doesnt matter for things like that
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

Gotta love soccer!!

One of the things I wanna do in my life is attend a world cup or watch a lot of serie A matches live...nothing like it....
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
    Henny Youngman

The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.
    Herbert Spencer

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
    Tupac Shakur

The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he has acquired during the first half.
    Fyodor Dostoevsky

it's almost impossible to get tickets for the home games of the big teams, Arsenal, Liverpool or Man U...if you get one, they are pretty damn expensive cuz of the black market prices :/
    -=-* Losers make excuses - winners make it happen *-=-

What Rob said.
    If you want to buy a ticket, do it a month before the match and especially if you want to watch Manchester Utd, Arsenal, and Newcassel. Remember that the cheap tickets are sold very fast.

Back at it
    Don't forget to invest in a nice kevlar vest, steel-toed boots, crowbar, and NFL approved helmet for the match.

Hahaha.

That's just for Chelsea, Milwall or Cardiff games man.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Cardiff.. pfft..

I feel that Northern England is the heart of english football. I ve been to 2 Sunderland home games (against Charlton and Manchester Utd) and the crowd was incredible. No matter how low was the club placed in the league table, the attendance was reaching more than 90% of the capacity !(close to 50.000)
    I ve also been to an Arsenal and a Spurs home game but they can't be compared to the Northerners.

Hahaha....'Sunderland'.

Their ground is 40k max.

St James bangs in 53k week in, week out no problem, regardless of league placing or standard of opposition.

Scumderland is just a sh*t hole.

I can't even think of where is better

Why aye.. I know how much ye like yor neighboors!!

go 2 www.manutd.com .they are seloing tickets there for a eurpean game in march
    Started Lifting Again!

On a side note, Newcastle will be PL champs come the end of may.

We will have also pulled off the greatest come back ever to win the champions league.

Oh yes we will...

LMAO @ teh Rob

Nice trip though
    Last edited by Wizard; 01-30-2003 at 04:07 PM.

Fair enough, but i was serious about the Premiership.

I dunno if you saw, but we're signing Woody tomorrow subject to medical and personal terms

I wish the toons were able to win the championship but it seems to be almost unpossible. Arsenal and Manchester have more quality players.
    However the home record this year is outstanding!

Based on their performance at teh Spurs' home and assuming that they will keep up the good work, they can really secure the third or the second place or even fight 4 the trophy.

Oh come on, john, they're already making the preparations to scribe our name on the trophy