This is pretty close to how I eat each day. I weight train three times a week, as heavy as I can, and I do HIIT 2 or 3 times a week, depending on how shiftless I get. I also cheat in an occasional Mary Jane candy... I love those things.

Anyway...

Meal 1:
8 oz. cottage cheese, 1/2 tblsp. Flaxseed Oil, 15 grapes, 3 oz. water-packed tuna

Meal 2:
Lean Body protein drink: 1 packet mixed with a spoonful of plain or vanilla yogurt, a spoonful of natural peanut butter, a serving of psyllium husks, a serving of creatine, the occassional egg, and some ice cubes.

Meal 3:
1 cup of salad (usually more), 2 cups steamed string beans, 8 oz. turkey breast, 2 cups sliced and steamed zucchini.

Meal 4:
2 cups canteloupe cubes, 1 cup of salad, 5 egg white/2 yolk omlete with 4 oz. chopped turkey breast.

If I'm still hungry later in the day, I'll just have another protein shake.
Is this diet all right? Should I chuck the fruit? My main focus is ridding myself of fat and getting leaner. I work out hard.

Am I on the right track? Should I eat more? I'm 6'1", 220lbs. I figure if I lost like 15lbs. of fat I'd be in great shape. I'm almost there. Any advice?