"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - George W. Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." - Governor George W. Bush

"The future will be better tomorrow." - Governor George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - Governor George W. Bush

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the
polls." - Governor George W. Bush

"For NASA, space is still a high priority." - Governor George W. Bush

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our
children." - Governor George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - Governor George W. Bush

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system." - Governor George W. Bush

"The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for
entrepreneur." - George W. Bush, discussing the decline of the French economy with British Prime Minister Tony Blair

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." -George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News , April 23, 2002

"I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest
throughout the region." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to
exist. That's the most deep thought of all. ... I can't think of anything more deep than that right." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"My trip to Asia begins here in Japan for an important reason. It
begins here because for a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times. From that alliance has come an era of peace in the Pacific." -George W. Bush, who apparently forgot about a little something called World War II. Tokyo, Feb. 18, 2002

"Reading is the basics of all learning." -George W. Bush

We are fully committed to working with both sides to bring the
level of terror down to an acceptable level for both." -George W. Bush, after a meeting with congressional leaders, Washington, D.C., Oct. 2, 2001

"...I think they misunderestimated the will and determination of the Commander-in-Chief, too." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2001

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal
shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just
unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." -George W. Bush, May 14

"We will make America what we want it to be - a more literate
country and a hopefuller country." -George W. Bush, Jan. 11, 2001

and the best quote.....

"It is white." -George W. Bush, asked by a child in Britain what
the White House was like, July 19, 2001

Whether you're a Bush supporter or not, I hope you got a laugh out of some of these.