The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    3 Time World Champion

cardio and WBB1?

How much cardio is recommended while doing this program?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Depends on the situation, e.g. Cutting/Bulking/maintaining/fitness etc...

For me i did none and gained just fine and my body fat barely changed in the bulk. But i decided to do a cut and cardio was a struggle after 5-6 months without.

if you do decide to run some cardio (maybe 3x 25-30 mins sessions per week) i would strongly advise that you make up for that in your diet, otherwise you will not gain mass because your body will probably lie in equilibrium.

Personal preference is the ultimate direction, what works for you, also Arnold says that Cardio helps you from becomming muscle bound! whatever that means.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

3 Time World Champion
    That says plenty, thinks for the response. At this time I want to gain LBM and not gain any BF......However I am not eating huge amounts for that reason, just an extra 300-500 a day.....

Well WBB1 is a good routine for gaining LBM, but unless your blessed with great genetics then you will gain some body fat, some find it hard to take but it is an integral part of building the body.

An extra 500 cals should be fine for gaining at a nice rate, with little body fat gain. Be sure to let us know how you get on with the routine.

B-R

3 Time World Champion
    I will, I can accept gains of 1 fat to 9 LBM, that would be great right? Give me five pounds of fat please and throw in 45 lbm on the side.......

Originally posted by Sledgehammer
    I will, I can accept gains of 1 fat to 9 LBM, that would be great right? Give me five pounds of fat please and throw in 45 lbm on the side.......
    sounds pretty good to me, that would be a decent bulk and a pretty realistic goal.