Thread: Help with abs

Wannabebig New Member

Help with abs

Hi, I'm a newbi...and I have some qusetions about abs.. I've been wroking on my abs for about a month and I'm starting to get the 6 pack shape(not really visible). One thing I noticed is that my left abs and my right abs are not leveled with each other.... errr anyone know why and what can I do about it????

Back at it
    There's nothing you can do. It's an issue of genetics.

Look at some pictures of bodybuilders and you'll find that the abs are rarely perfectly symetrical.

Wannabebig New Member
    hmmm.. I don't really like the looks of it... anyone else know anything about it or is there nothing i can do...

Nothing you can do. I know a skinny little asian kid that has them almost as unsymetrical as can be. Where 2 divide on the left side, one on the right is dead in the middle.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Wannabebig New Member
    Mine is like about 2-3 cm. apart .. left side to right side... I gusse I cant do anything about... oh well Thanks for the help guys!!!

the dragon master
    its all diet...............
    "actions speak louder than words"

Wannabebig New Member
    what do u mean by all diet?