Thread: Tracker 755 Power Rack at Galyans

Hybrid View

Tracker 755 Power Rack at Galyans

Does anyone know if this unit is very good or not? It's $499.99 and comes with chin-up bar, dip handles, slide in adjustable bench, lat station w/high and low pulleys, and pull pin spotter bars. Everything looks heavy duty. The employee there said he thought it could hold at least 1,000lbs.
    When I got home I called a different Galyans and they told me that they were unsure how much it could hold but they usually sell 300lb olympic sets with them "woopie do!". Their website doesn't say anything either and if you leave a comment you won't get an answer.

Thanks,
    Ant

Wannabebig New Member
    I have been looking at the same power rack at Galyans in Atlanta and I have some information for you. The Tracker 755 Power Rack is made by Icon Fitness. Go to www.Iconfitness.com and enter the Customer service page from the menu on the left.
    Once that loads onto your screen go to the manuals screen (the first option on the left). Click on the drop down menu and enter other for the manufacturer. Then enter 755 for the model number and click search. This will display the user manual for the 755 power rack. If you read through the user manual, it has all of the precautions about the amount of weight that can be used on certain areas of the rack. I can tell you that after reading this that I probably will not purchase this rack. I hope this helps and let me know if you find any other information on this product.

Randy
    Last edited by roden; 02-21-2003 at 01:57 PM.

Thank you Roden,
    I will check it out. I probably will not want it either then. I still haven't purchased a rack. Maybey I am too picky. I wan't something I can "grow into" and not "out of". I do like the racks that have the lat option. Maybey a stand alone lat station would be better.
    Have you decided on a rack? I was considering the Powertec power rack without the lat option. But then I think I want something a little more robust. I wish I could find something and make up my damn mind!

Ant

Yeah,
    Just finished checking it out. Good thing they don't sell 325lb weight sets with these things. I can't believe the manual says don't put any more than 300lbs including the bar on the weight rests!!!!