Thread: HIIT+ Leg Day

HIIT+ Leg Day

Today I started HIIT, which is awesome by the way. Having not done cardio for a while (due to my knee injury) I suspect I may be a bit sore from the cardio. Unfortunately tomorrow is leg day, and I was just wondering if this would conflict in any way with tomorrow's leg day? Does anyone else have this problem?

Also on a different topic, I want to try WBB routine #1, but I'm not sure if it is strictly for beginning bodybuilders, or if more intermediate/advanced bodybuilders would also benefit from routine #1. Thanks for the help.

I wouldn't do HIIT the day before training legs.

Yes, anyone can use the WBB routine
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

The Tuna Tempter
    I agree. I just did HIIT yesterday after not doing cardio for a quite a while, and my legs are pretty sore today, no way I'd even think about squatting the next day after HIIT.

-Tank
    Life's too short to be small