Do you think this is realistic?

Bulk ~3 Months, gain ~ 15lbs

Starting weight: 170lbs
    Start bodyfat:12%
    +3 Months: 185lbs, 15% bf
    Cut for one-two months - 175lbs around 6-8%
    +4 months bulk: 190 10% bf or less

http://www.thespark.com/science/fat/

they gained 30 pounds in 30 days. i think there is hope for u.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

I put on nearly 25 lbs (so far) in about 6 weeks (so far), with surprisingly less fat than you'd think.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

wow. i'm surprised.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

30lbs of fat..... My goal isnt to become a fatass.

It seems like you could walk into the initial weigh in for that program all dehydrated and then make yourself super hydrated by the the final weigh in. I bet you could cut about 7 or 8 pounds off the weight to add solely on hydration. I don't think gaining 30 pounds in 30 days would be hard at all if I ate donuts and fast food every day. (obviously I'm talking about the 3,000 dollar reward and not a bodybuilding bulk)
    5-9 170

Again... not trying to become a fatass... and i'm not doing it for the #'s... i'm going for size... I want to be semi-big and cut--abs, chest--everything else proportional.

The bulk seems realistic, but even if 100% of the weight lost from the cutting stage was fat (which is not likely since you usually lose a little muscle while cutting), you would still be 10% bodyfat at 175 if you were 15% at 185.

On the previous post I was responding to the link posted, not recommending a bodybuilding diet.
    5-9 170

Back at it
    I've gained 30 pounds since November... it's certainly doable especially considering you're factoring in increasing your BF, but you have to eat a LOT and train right.

Fatass lifters?
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

15 pounds in three months with a couple of pounds of fat is definately possible.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Well I don't want to increase my bodyfat but I guess it wont be bad if I can really drop my bodyfat by 8% or so in a month or two....

I just want to gain as much muscle as possible in the next 3-4 months... then Cut for a month or two and get to around 6-8% BF. Then i'll start it over again--then hopefully when I bulk, the highest my bf gets to is around 10%.

What do you think would be best to do this? Eat a lot or just a conservative amount? I'm thinking in the 2800-3500 range.
    Training i'll be doing a 4day split, most the time Start heavy then get lighter except warm up set/exercise.

I see a lot of people who bulk, gain a ton of weight... then cut and they're back where they started. I don't want that to happen

Ecoli die
    Have you ever been to 6-8% bodyfat before?

If not, then no that's not realistic goal. If yes, then maybe you could do something close.
    Now in pain, only working out the walking sticks.

Well i've never had it measured. I'm new to bodybuilding, 16, and I would guess my bodyfat is around 12%.